Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
giveaway

Sucking the sebum out

Hello everybody on acne.org ;)

There are several skin diseases caused from the accumulated sebum, the excessively secreted sebum, and pimples. These diseases came from pimples and the sebum have a side effect that pores become bigger and bigger due to the scar formation mechanism after taking medical treatment. So we use the generating heat effect resulted from a strong high-frequency power that is the specific way to melt efficiently the sebum generated these skin problems, at the same time in order to shrink the pore this invention flows micro high frequency electric current in corium cell so that we can get the purpose of this device that it lead to extend the corium cell and sucks the sebum. In order to suck the sebum we put a particular needle in a pore that has a smaller diameter than a diameter of the pore, and this device needs to strongly suck by using a vacuum inhaling power. Besides, simultaneously it needs the operation of melting the sebum because how hard the sebum may be, the hardened sebum needs to change its form from a solid condition to a liquid condition for the purpose of transpiration.

do you know how hard it is to melt solidfied sebum (clogged pore) i extrated onefrom my nose and put it in a glassof boiling water and it did not melt .... for fun i actually tired to set it on fire lol ... thats how i fouond out its kinda flammable ... try it

idk about any treatments, but i sometimes pull hardened sebum when they become exposed out of the skin. i am able to either pluck em out with tweezers or my fingertips, thats how loose theyll be.

they're solid and i roll them b/w my fingers. all that happens is they squish (they feel a bit oily)

do you know how hard it is to melt solidfied sebum (clogged pore) i extrated onefrom my nose and put it in a glassof boiling water and it did not melt .... for fun i actually tired to set it on fire lol ... thats how i fouond out its kinda flammable ... try it

wow.. that made me giggle a bit. kinda funny, really. But thanks to you now I know how hard it really is and how dangerous setting my nose on fire with all those solidified sebum. :lol: