Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, havent posted anything for agesss. but here goes. now been on accutane/roaccutane for 66 days now, so whats that like 2 months and 10 days. truu. ha. anyway. its only, touch wood, just starting to clear up. but other tha red marks ive got a few tiny white pimpley things under the skin that im just trying not to touch. anyone else had these little things?? never realy had them before but they are pimples, but good ones i guess cause there not falming up or anything just sitting there invisible. sideeffects have backed off alot. dry lips still going strong, but the dry skin on my face has piped down so much its quite cool. also dont go in the sun for one second without suncream on. i got sunburnt when i went to the beach with my friends and a patch on my neck blistered and was sooooo bad, after a few days turned into a big scab. then has sort of disapered after a week. anyway just a warning that most ppl know about anyway. anyway love to here from ppl who are in a similar boat to me. thanks and peace.

ps. was on 20mg for first 15 days, and have been on 40mg for the rest, which is like 51 days.