Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TySteeze

I have some questions about what to buy (PLEASEEEEE)

Hey everyone, as of now im using Clinique liquid facial soap (oily skin formula) and the Clinique clarifying lotion (its like a pink liquid). Ive been on it for MONTHS!!!! and no results, i decided i was gonna start using BP and i want a new cleanser. So, i just wanted to know of a good cleanser and BP to use that can be purchased at like target or walgreens or any drug store for that matter

please help me, im so sick of using this clinique crap, it does NOTHING

thank you

Hmm for face washes from the drugstore you can try:

Purpose (this one is just a gentle cleanser) or Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask (a BP face wash/mask) or the Acnefree cleanser (another BP face wash)

Those all have worked well for me!

And for a BP cream, definitely Clean and Clear Persa-gel 10. That stuff works awesome!

Hope I helped! Good luck! :D

I have tried proactive and got some results but not what I was expecting. I went to the dr. and got a cream and no luck. My friend Mike tried this site and recommended it to me so I did. This is the best acne product I found online thanks to mike. No luck on blackheads but it has worked for the rest. I can deal with that.You will never have to worry about acne again or have to spend any more money on useless products. I hope this helps here is a link to the site and they just dropped the price to $19.99.

Clinique did abs nothing for me either.

i would recommend something really natural and gentle on the skin. As i think i made my acne a lot worse by trying out several cleansers and expecting results in a week and when i don't see any i changed my cleanser. Im currently using Liz Earle but a lot of people recommend cetaphil?

It depends on your skin, if it's oily, combination, or dry. I would recommend Cetaphil or CeraVe. They both are awesome and gentle. Try to avoid strong scented bar soaps. But yeah, like what random_girl said...don't try on dozens of products in a short span of time. Your skin needs time to adjust to a product

For pimples, you could first try BP. Should work pretty well