Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dream of having flawless skin, i want it so bad.

i look into mirrors constantly... and sometimes regret doing it.

i have to build up confidence to go out sometimes.

i always feel like people are talking about me, even if they might not be.

i don't really like doing anything anymore.

i am embarassed by both my skin and how oily it is!

i try to stay happy because being sad isn't good for skin, but by doing this, and keeping everything inside, it sometimes makes me feel worse.

i imagine how different i'd be if i had my clear skin again.

if i woke up to flawless skin, i'd actually be able to live my life again.

can anyone else relate to this?

I feel exactly the same :( you just have to think ahead and when your clear, all the things your going to do and try :D i understand why you dont want to do anything. But going outside will help your skin more than just staying indoors, so try and go out, dont let little things get to you, keep your mind on something, if you start feeling really down talk to someone close to you, a family member or a best friend, things could be worse, someday you will look back at it all and think to yourself - i'm so glad i went out that day, and didnt let things get to me :)

I feel exactly the same :( you just have to think ahead and when your clear, all the things your going to do and try :D i understand why you dont want to do anything. But going outside will help your skin more than just staying indoors, so try and go out, dont let little things get to you, keep your mind on something, if you start feeling really down talk to someone close to you, a family member or a best friend, things could be worse, someday you will look back at it all and think to yourself - i'm so glad i went out that day, and didnt let things get to me :)

wow, you're right about a lot of things, thank you(:

I'll always relate after what I went through. My dreams of flawless skin didn't come true. I have ice pick scars on my cheeks and some in my "T-zone" but I just accept it. You can't judge yourself so harshly. You don't have to live up to any expectations. I'm happy you choose to share your feelings. I think keeping your feelings inside is always worse.

yea i can deffintley relate.

but you know, youll always have people here for support if you need to get stuff off ur chest, and you know that theyll understand.

what regimen/products are you using?

yea i can deffintley relate.

but you know, youll always have people here for support if you need to get stuff off ur chest, and you know that theyll understand.

what regimen/products are you using?

i am a little bit over nine weeks of differin every night and duac every morning,

and minocycline in the smallest dosage.

i am a little bit over nine weeks of differin every night and duac every morning,

and minocycline in the smallest dosage.

Did they already made you clear? Or if not clear, then did they help in reducing the severity of your acne by at least 80%?