Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dunno if i'm posting this in the right place or not but i've recently been using ice on a random cyst that came up on my cheek. Never used ice before but got the idea off this site, so been using the ice on my face each morning and night around the cyst and on other areas. Obviously with a cyst it takes longer to see results but i've been putting the ice on really small pimples around my face and they've really been clearing. May just be a flook because i've only been doing it a few days but i will carry on and see what happens but i am seeing strangely good results just from rubbing ice around my face for about 5 minutes after cleaning and moisturizing, after the ice i then put my topical on.

Anyone else tried this on more general acne and not cysts and seen some kind of results from it ?

Dunno if i'm posting this in the right place or not but i've recently been using ice on a random cyst that came up on my cheek. Never used ice before but got the idea off this site, so been using the ice on my face each morning and night around the cyst and on other areas. Obviously with a cyst it takes longer to see results but i've been putting the ice on really small pimples around my face and they've really been clearing. May just be a flook because i've only been doing it a few days but i will carry on and see what happens but i am seeing strangely good results just from rubbing ice around my face for about 5 minutes after cleaning and moisturizing, after the ice i then put my topical on.

Anyone else tried this on more general acne and not cysts and seen some kind of results from it ?

Yes! And in all honestly, I wish I could stop using it! Everyday, almost half of the day, I'm applying ice to my face. While it does work a bit, it seems when I go to rewash my face, they seem to come right back hurting again. I didn't mean to come in this thread and rant. LOL.

It does work to a certain extent though. :razz:

Hmm, dont rewash your face then it may magically stay nice ;) LOL, o well i'm going to keep at it and see what happens. I dont wash my face after the icing, just before hand and i only do it morning and night so i know i'm not overdoing it etc =]

Maybes some other people can try/are trying it...

:dance:

I had an interesting experience with ice. For a month I iced down my face every couple of hours. I saw the zits heal faster, but it actually irritated my skin (made my skin tone look pretty bad). It worked marvelous on cysts (clear up in about a day or so) but on big ol pimples it prolonged its inflammation. I stopped because one day I was bound to give myself frostbite or some shizz like dat. How stupid would that have been....