Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plateaukid

Went to Skin Biology Offices Today

I went to Skin Biology's Office in Bellevue, Washington today to pick up my order of 1oz Exfol Serum. They are located in a busy commercial area tucked at the end of a small road in an office building. I actually go to meet Dr. Loren Pickett himself as they processed my order. He talked to me a little bit of how things got started. He even gave me a free 1oz Super CP Serum and some brochures! Dr. Pickett was very nice and I plan on ordering future CP stuff from them since they are so close.

I got one quick question about applying Exfol Serum:

After I apply exfol serum, do I just leave it on my face or is it something that I need to wash off my face after I leave it on for a while like lactic acid serum??

Thanks

I agree with you that Dr. Pickart is friendly. I spoke with him over the phone. However, I have had no results on my pitted scars using the Super CP Serum. I think it may only be effective to speed up the healing process following an invasive procedure.

I have also tried regular cp and exfol serum. I applied these in the morning. I applied the copper peptide cream and exfol cream at night. I performed this routine for a year and it led to nothing impressive.

Well, I'm hoping that things work out better for me. If it works the way I hope it does, that means I can simply just drop by their offices to pick up my orders instead of paying those shipping costs and waiting! biggrin.gif

Ylem- Nothing impressive on the scars, or general skin tone/texture too?

Did you find the products harsh/drying? Did you breakout from them as well? I am interested in the copper idea for general texture, and refinement of my skin, but I dont want to waste my money

Well, I applied the exfol serum I ordered. Nothing happened...guess it's not that bad as I thought it would be. We'll see how I react to the CP Serum and if it does anything for my scars.