Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tolinka

Men that use alot of facial products.

Its like, whenever I think about adding something new to my face to help me fight acne, I start to feel more and more metro haha.

Men arent supposed to put all this shit on their face, but I gota make my skin better. :

anyone else feel girly with buying facial cleansere, rice powders, moisutirzers?

Nope. My girlfriend and I were fighting over cucumber masks at one point. :-$

meh.. as long as im clear.. i can be called w.e they want to call me..

sissy, metro, gay, homo, blah blah blah..

as long as im clear

Equality is becoming the way of the world now. If women want their cake and eat it to (I HATE this saying)...then I'm gonna punish myself and hit up the spa's. Bring on the masseuses!

i never heard Metro before, is that a US saying? ](*,) I found that most products i was using were placebos anyway. All i'm using is new bp gel, moistueriser and thats it. Since doing that i got clearer quicker than any other time ever and i'm stayin clear.

And hey, if u want rid of acne i'd use anything, girly or not. I wouldn't use makeup tho, the day i am fighting my mum for the last of the foundation will be the day i say "f**k it" and get my nipples pierced.

Damnit...I like massages. I'd get one everyday if I could. biggrin.gif

Its like, whenever I think about adding something new to my face to help me fight acne, I start to feel more and more metro haha.  

Men arent supposed to put all this shit on their face, but I gota make my skin better. :

anyone else feel girly with buying facial cleansere, rice powders, moisutirzers?

i'd give u a massage JC lololol, i'm just getting my nipples pierced firts.....lol

:^o okay i dont have any piercings really. lol. Skunk is that a pic of you? You look remarkably clear, well done.

lol i try too, as if i was being made to defuse a nuclear bomb with a gun held to my head. i follow the regimen religiously

"the year is 2034, and Dan becomes high priest of the Regimen Religion"

^Does this mean we'll all have to join a cult? (too late) :-$

"2040, and bp addiction now effects 75% of the population of earth 20% of the population of mars"

"2045, mars and earth go to war for the remaining bp stocks,"

"2052, Dan is made ruler of the galaxy"

I'm a girl, but I'd rather a guy take good care of his skin and have good hygiene than a guy who has bad hygiene doesn't take good care of himself. People with bad hygiene turn me off.

Yeah...there's nothing wrong with any person wanting to take care of themselves. Every woman loves a sharp dressed man! Oh wait...that's different. O:)

i like women who do the same, but then again i dont mind a bit of grubbiness mwahaha ](*,)

heh yeah my friend says that im metro, because i use moisturizer.

recently i started working out, and im trying to show off so im wearing smaller shirts... yeah my friends call me metry...

:roll:

recently i started working out, and im trying to show off so im wearing smaller shirts...

Big guy, little shirt......all attitude. Just don't wear the wife beaters.