Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NewLife325

Dans Acne.org Moisturizer

HORRRRRIBLY burn for me and face turn red

I tried several times but each time it burns

New users of the Regimen that have tried this moisturizer would think that BP is burning, but it is this moisturizer

I tried another moisturizer and it does not burn.

I don’t know why ? The ingredients are very good … so why ?

although i do not feel a burn from the moisturizer, i have a question. is it OK to use the moisturizer and jojoba oil more than 2 times a day if my face is flaking and feeling really dry? Also, I have been on the regimen for a month now and im using 1.5-2 pumps of BP. How long should it take for my face to start adapting to the full amount of BP?

I just started using the acne.org products, previously I have used a prescription creme called benzaclyn which is essentially an overpriced 10% benzoyl peroxide so my face was always really dry and cracked. I have found that the moisturizer works great and is alot less expensive than the neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer. If the acne.org moisturizer irritates your face give the neutrogena sensitive skin a try it's always worked great for me, its just expensive.

I just ordered the moisturizer im planning to use it at night ...do you guys recommend it ?

Dans Moisturizer works great,just apply more Moisturizer then BP of course

Dan's moisturizer should work fine for you Newlife.. to add to what Mimie said, I too have this burning feeling when applying Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion. unbelievable huh? suppose to be one of those top consumer rated moisturizer. I mean, it works great.. keeps me hydrated and soft.. however, It just burns me. I'm now using Menscience advanced face lotion.. now this works great.. don't think i will switch though kind of expensive.

and xcrunner.. whatever works for you.. just do it.. but, I woudn't put that much BP like Dan advised on his video. that really looked too much for the skin to handle... yikes.. to me, the object should be apply the least amount, just enough for it to work.. then I would say you've done a pretty good job. for Dan, his condition was severe to begin with..so he probably needs that much of BP.. but for me.. even though I use to have moderate severe acne, it works great for me with a thin layer of 5% BP on my face, and follow with moisturizer... and after this 5% tube is done, I'll probably buy Dan's 2.5% BP instead.. heard is stuff is pharmaceutical grade.