Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nimo1984

Lemon Juice for acne scars

I actually went through a treatment for accutane 2 years ago and I must say it worked wonders, amazing no depression side affects, no crap I recommend it.

Anyways now I am battling with left over scars and I have pretty deep ones, I notice alot of went throughout the year after i finished with accutane treament but I have alot of deep dented scars, I was wondering if drinking lemon juice with lukewarm water twice a day or with each glass drop one teaspoon of lemon juice will work? Anyone know if that would help much, I heard very positive suggestions from lemon juice whether drink or applied topically for scars? Still though you always have that someone that disagrees and gives you a negative suggestion, I really want to get rid of these scars

I also did apply lemon juice topically for 2 weeks, the first week I did mon wed fri and second week mon-fri I havnt notice much but then I again I am not good at notice these things too much things to think abt when u got school and i am not worried abt the scars but i really have alot of them

any suggestions are appreciated

thanks

Well you know what, I really like lemon juice! Its the only topical treatment that flatten up all my pimples..Its great,

Well you know what, I really like lemon juice! Its the only topical treatment that flatten up all my pimples..Its great,

Take Vitamin C supplements. Proven to treat scars..keep at with lemon juice the acids lighting scars and and the vit C in it supples it up due to boosting collagen.