Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tcapeels

Free TCA Samples Post

Hi,

I wanted to tell everyone who ordered from me thank you and everyone I sent samples to -I hope you will like the TCA.

I also wanted to mention I had 16 requests yesterday for free samples and a total in the past couple of days of approx. 39 requests. I have sent out all the free samples I can afford at the time considering shipping runs from $3.85 to $9.00 and I just can't afford it! sad.gif I try every month to send freebies out but I have already hit and gone over the ceiling for this month! I hope you understand.

Mendy

http://home.earthlink.net/~tcapeels/

One more thing off topic

Does anyone know of a free software program that will keep people from copying and pasting my website photos and info to their site? I sold this lady a bottle of acid and she is now not only selling my acid for $150.00-200.00 but she actually took all my web info for her site INCLUDING photos of me!!! Any help would be great on this matter

Put the photos into flash and then they can't link to them at all. They also can't copy the photos... :-$

Contact your ISP and ask them not to allow foreign referrals to images on your site.

If you want I can put it into flash for you in exchange for some TCA? biggrin.gif/ Then they can't even copy your pics except from a screen shot. :-$

You can also use javascript to disable the right-click function. You can do that in the meantime while you program your flash page. Flash would be a better and cooooler idea. biggrin.gif

If you want I can put it into flash for you in exchange for some TCA?  biggrin.gif/

copyright it.. lol :lol:

ew.. during pictures are horribly scary looking!!..

dang.. iw ould b stuck @ home everyday if i did this..!!

how long does the healing process usually take though??

Imbue,

Thank You and YES YES you have a deal. Send me your address and tell me what you need to fix my site! Email me- [email protected]

babowc- I'm a sloooow peeler and it takes a good 10-14 days! But the really bad photo was with 3 layers of 40% if I remember correctly.

jc- Don't make me come up there and insist you take me with you on your vacation! biggrin.gif

oooh wow.. it takes 10-14 days to PEEL.. and then healing time is included in those 14+- days??..

shock.gif i wanna try this if it only takes dat long!!!..

no no you apply the acid and then wait for the skin to start peeling. Some start peeling by day 3 or 4 and healed and finished by day 10, others like me don't even start peeling until day 8 or 10. The fast peelers have it good!

oH~.. x_x; dang.. but .. is this for the poeple who have no acne anymore?

or does this work for indv. with active acne..

I spot treat with the 12.5% on active spots and it usually dries it up quick and doesn't leave an acne scar which I had problems with for a while.

jc- Don't make me come up there and insist you take me with you on your vacation! biggrin.gif

oo.. ill try this when im out for summer break..

ive had moderate/mild acne and i have some red marks and scarring.. a couple are little deep.. but rather then that, everything is shallow/blemishes.... [-o<

Guest Tracy

Hey Mendy,

On your site you say that you use it on yourself, your friends, and your family.....and then in your "questions" section it says this:

Will I look younger?

I can't say. I can tell you it has helped most of my clients with sun spots, blotchy skin, freckles and some scars and crepe paper skin texture. Some it helped with only 1 peel while others with severly sun damaged skin took several treatments. Deep scars will not be helped.

I would never tell someone "SURE its the greatest thing since sliced bread and it will take ALL your scars and problems away and take years off your age" You have to understand there are people who expect a miracle treatment in a bottle for $32.00 and TCA is not a miracle treatment and I imagine would cost a bit more if it was! lol I don't want to give false hope and have someone come back claiming they don't look years and years younger. I would rather them use it and come back because it's a nice product and sure beats the "claims" of all those over the counter products in my opinion. I can't see my clients skin and I think it would be wrong to make such strong claims. I have bought expensive creams that I expected a LOT out of and ended saying "well that sucked" I don't want to give others the same feeling of "that sucked" and did nothing.

Of course I have a business (this is my business) and I have used it on MANY bodyparts, using up to 50% on my own face. The photos are of me, as unflattering as they may be, before and during my peels. Not generic photos taken from the web. I tell people if you don't trust me don't buy from me or talk to others who have bought from me and then make up your mind. Its the internet, its all you can do. biggrin.gif

can someone tell me if you can excercise during the peeling process? (as obviously you sweat alot during exercise)

thanks

Hi Mendy,

If I am going to spot treat shallow scars and not do a full face peel, what strength do you recommend? I know I will break out with a full face peel, so spot treatments work best for me w/ the TCA. Thanks so much!!

*Misty biggrin.gif

killercupcake- Yes I still use it approx one 25% peel every 10-12 weeks as a freshener and I use renova or retin-a in between. I am one of those people who "in the old days" laid out in the sun with baby oil on! Gives me the heebi jeebi's thinking about it!

animegirle-I have people including my dad who wraps a toothpick in a tiny tiny bit of cotton and applies the 25% one coat. Or you can do a couple of spot coats with the 12.5 and move up when ready.

Chappy- 12.5% is ok to exercise after the 4th day but don't rub the sweat off your face, blot. 25% I would wait until the peel is finished.

Chappy,

Even though the 12.5% is very mild, after you apply the tca your skin is preparing to peel and the new skin underneath is not ready to let go of the old skin so you don't want to trap sweat in between the old skin and the new which could cause premature peeling and way too pink new skin.

With the 12.5% (1 coat) by day 3 or 4 the dead skin has already broken open enough to keep sweat and moisture from building between the layers. smile.gif

When I was on the elliptical machine and peeling like a madman, I hope that people don't think it was an exercising side effect of mine. 8-[

Hi Mendy

Thank you, I received the peels. Record time to UK I think!! 3 days!

I want to do it on Tuesday night. Will I be OK to go out on Wednesday night ... or will I be wrinkled already?