Notifications
Clear all

Mary Kay?

MemberMember
(@swamp)

Posted : 02/01/2009 9:52 am

My best friend just got into Mary Kay, and she is trying to get me to use all of these products. My acne is pretty much under control now, and I am a little cautious of adding some new random things into my regime. Has anyone had much luck with any Mary Kaye products? In particular she wants me to try the Timewise line (I think that is what it is called). Anything I should avoid completely?

MemberMember
(@euphoricfield)

Posted : 02/10/2009 4:02 pm

Hopefully I can help. I've tried Mary Kay face wash in the past and it was pretty good, I can't remember exactly which face wash I tried because I don't have it anymore. What I do use now Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel which worked. 5% BP. This stuff saved me more than once when I had a really huge zit. I'm almost out and I'll have to get more so I'd personally recommend it. That is really as far as my knowledge goes about Mary Kay products though. I've never head of Timewise...

From my experience I don't see anything that you should avoid.

MemberMember
(@kim81)

Posted : 03/12/2009 10:27 am

I bought the entire line of acne stuff they had and it did absolutley nothing for me. But I have severe acne so maybe if it's not that bad it will work.

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 04/10/2013 10:48 pm

I used the Timewise line for oily skin : Cleanser, oil control lotion, toner and the benzoyle peroxide gel. I had pretty bad acne due to taking some medication and it completely cleared my skin! I noticed improvements within the week of using it. Unfortunately, it stopped working after 2 years or so of using it and my acne came back again!! :(

But the results can vary from person to person, so it's something you should try to see if it works for you or not.