Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

Really feeling like I'm wasting time with RA MICRO

I have been using it for 5 months now and just started using finecea also in the morning about a month ago and I have noticed no difference in my skin. I thought I might notice a difference with my under eye wrinkles quickly (being that I am only 32) or that my skin might glow or that my shallow scars would disappear but I see no change. I thought maybe the obagi nu-derm but I don't know if that can permanently damage the skin and makes things worse in the long run. I figure if I can't really get rid of the scarring I would like to improve the skin around it. Has anyone had success with obagi?

I don;t think Ive had had any success getting rid of indented scars using retin A. It might help with some red spots bc i believe retin A bleaches the skin a bit. On the other hand, retin A has worked nicely for me at keeping my pores clean. I have fewer clogged pores and blackheads. As a result, I have fewer breakouts due to retin A.

I have used RetinA for many years. I used it for 4 years in my early 20s and I do think it helped a lot with breakouts and texture. But then my skin got worse with scarring appearance, due to Accutane I think. I still use it but the effect in indentation is not noticeable. I am beginning to think nothing will help with scars:(

I think retin-a would have to be used with some sort of other treatment like rolling, laser or needling etc

I think retin-a would have to be used with some sort of other treatment like rolling, laser or needling etc

agreed..its a balancing act of breaking down the tissue and building up fresh collagen with the correct topicals..