Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
endless_fight

nivea visage oil free moistruriser fluid

Hi, i have been using this for a few months now and its not really doing a great job at the moment. I have a couple of dry patches, i was thinking of putting on some e45 cream on those dry patches and then using nivea on the rest or should i just switch to e45 and use that from now on? is e45 non comoedegenic n shit?

thanks. (btw im virtually clear, dont get spots anymore)

heya

i used e45 for a while, but it has oil in and i dont think it is con comedogenic. also, it leaves the skin looking shiny and feels greasy to the touch. the best moisturiser i have found is neautrogena moisture day lotion. its got spf 15 so reduces irritation from the sun, absorbs quickly, is a dermatological formula that is non-com, fregrance and oil free. its quite pricey at about £7 but its soooo worth it. works really well for me and leaves the skin with a good matt finish. hope it works for you.

alex xxx =D>

is it ok to use the day loition at night? i feel stupid asking that, im sure it doesnt matter, its not like it matters i think....e45 has made my skin free of dryness but it feels a hell of a lot more itchy i dunno why, i dont have a single spot on my face but i had a few red marks by the side of my nose on both sides, which are nearly faded. They have gone a bit redder with the e45, will stop using it now. This is so annoying i cant seem to find a decent moistrurizer, the nivea visage does fuck all moistrurising.

yeah the moisturiser i recommended is fine to use at night too, i tend to put on quite a lot on at night as your skin absorbs it and heals itself much more efficiently at night so give it some help!!! yeah i found that e45 makes the red marks show up more for sure prob cos its so greasy and oily. the neutrogena isn't shiny at all once its fully soaked in, which takes aboit half an hour. then it looks great. it is an intensive moisturiser so it may feel oncomfortable for a couple of days until your skin gets used to it, but believe me its worth it. let us know how it goes. also just a random question, but have u found that dans regime gives you a tan? my skin looks tanned now the redness has faded!!! been on it for two weeks now, just had a minor breakout nut its fading quickly and my skin feels sooo much better. hurrah for the regime

alex xxx =D>

hehe im naturally tanned, so i havent noticed anymore tanning. I bought that moistruriser today, ill see how it goes. The tube seems quite small for 7 quid. I got protective day cream, probably the same as the lotion. Its spf 15, intense moisturisation. (for dry sensitive skin)

I recommend Urban wrights face relief. U can order it on the uk products page.

Gets rid of all flakless, spreads real easy, does not clump with bp and leaves you with a slight tan which i quite like lol

Nicky

hehe im naturally tanned, so i havent noticed anymore tanning. I bought that moistruriser today, ill see how it goes. The tube seems quite small for 7 quid. I got protective day cream, probably the same as the lotion. Its spf 15, intense moisturisation. (for dry sensitive skin)

no uve bought the wrong one sorry. thats the norwegian formula one and it does have fragrance in yeah. u want the moisture day lotion. its better but a bit more expensive. worth a try though i reckon it works for me!!!

Anyone know what Nivea For Men Oil Control Moisturiser is like... other than having a really long name?

Been using it for a couple of days now, and i'm looking almost sunburnt, but not sure whether that's because i've switched from Cream to Gel.

It's not non-com, but is oil free. That said, seems as though on here a lot of people don't bother with non-com moisturisers and go with what suits their skin best.

ive been using "nivea visage oil free moistruriser fluid" for about 2 weeks now.. i was wondering, is the added Vitamin E a good thing?

edit:

ive also been noticing something, when i apply it in the morning it looks fine and all but when i wash at night my skin has foam stuff on it .. is the moisturiser not working? as in.. absorbing.

also.. can this moisturiser give you acne.. cause i seem to be getting more breakouts than when i use no moisturiser at all.

ive been using "nivea visage oil free moistruriser fluid" for about 2 weeks now.. i was wondering, is the added Vitamin E a good thing?

edit:

ive also been noticing something, when i apply it in the morning it looks fine and all but when i wash at night my skin has foam stuff on it .. is the moisturiser not working? as in.. absorbing.

also.. can this moisturiser give you acne..  cause i seem to be getting more breakouts than when i use no moisturiser at all.

Hello! This is my first post on the messageboards! The best moisturiser I have found is Clarins Ultra Matte, its available on www.escentual.co.uk but you can probably buy it in debenhams etc. ITs quite pricey at £14 and it one bottle lasts only a month but I find it invaluable, i apply it once in the morning and once when I get home from work, it keeps the skin matte for about 4 hours but i'm sure that varies from person to person