Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have developed some horrible cysts on the end of my knob. Yellow pus comes out and the rest of my cock is begginning to get covered in these hideous cysts. My ballsack is very itchy and it has a few large cysts on it that throb. I can only make it feel better when I submerge my sack in a tub of rasberry ripple ice cream. Toffee has a good affect also but I really need some long term solution. Does anyone else get these type of spots on their genitals?

Aiyaaaaa.....I was just about to pass this thread over... user posted image

You really should see a doctor or a urologist about that. It sounds like you may have STDs.

I have developed some horrible cysts on the end of my knob. Yellow pus comes out and the rest of my cock is begginning to get covered in these hideous cysts. My ballsack is very itchy and it has a few large cysts on it that throb. I can only make it feel better when I submerge my sack in a tub of rasberry ripple ice cream. Toffee has a good affect also but I really need some long term solution. Does anyone else get these type of spots on their genitals?

no go see a doctor, if u had enough guts to tell us yourr little raspberry sack story, then u should have enough to go to the doctor and seek prfetionall help.

That does sound a lot like an STD. Maybe the rasberry ripple had been sleeping around? If it falls off, put it in an icebucket. Until you can get to the knobologist.

:-O ](*,)

You do realise he's talking crap right guys, to try and get a laugh, same as his other thread about a bald monkey bloke looking for monkey women or something.

of course u can get spots on ur groin. Hair grows there, you have pores, and the foreskin can develop white heads as well as any part of the body. I'm surprised how little people know about spots sometimes. It's mainly why i helped to add the new sections to the site. Even few doctors know about the link between depression and acne. It's shocking! O:) #-o

Hey Animal, whats the problem. I was just having a laugh trying to make light of the situation. Sorry if I offended you, but others found it quite funny. I guess I've got a weird sense of humour but I do have one so don't judge me mate cos you don't know me.

Ninja, you have absolutely made my day with that post. That was so funny. You have actually made me spill my coffee all over my keyboard but who gives a shit. Thank you for that. I have had problems with skin and acne and seeing that (the lighter side of it) makes me feel cheered up a little more. biggrin.gif

of course u can get spots on ur groin. Hair grows there, you have pores, and the foreskin can develop white heads as well as any part of the body. I'm surprised how little people know about spots sometimes. It's mainly why i helped to add the new sections to the site. Even few doctors know about the link between depression and acne. It's shocking!  O:)  #-o

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Try smoothbeam, setting 16, no numbing cream.