Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Freckles are acne? What????

<- that goes to my youtube video where i just saw a comment that was kind of odd.

I am really stumped. Is this person just mistaking freckles for acne or is she just picking on my scars? LOL I really want to know...

Maybe Im just bugging out.

It's actually kind of funny that the girl was trying to insult you, and ended up sounding like a complete idiot. :doh: I don't see any acne on your face at all, your skin actually looks really clear. I love the eyeshadow by the way, I wish I could pull off bright colors like that!

Dont worry she seems much younger. I had to help out for community hours, and this little girl said to my friend who has alot of freckles, if that was acne. people older than 12 wouldnt get it confused

I'd guess she's pretty young. From her bio, she reads Madison Finn books. This means her reading level is grade 4-6 (ages 8-12).

After all of this (5 minutes worth of) research I feel a bit like a creepy stalker.

No worries leet, she's just a rude, probably snotty-nosed, kid. It's definitely the freckles she's talking about. BTW, you totally look like one of my cousins in your pic. She's from NJ too. I had to do a double take.

<- that goes to my youtube video where i just saw a comment that was kind of odd.

I am really stumped. Is this person just mistaking freckles for acne or is she just picking on my scars? LOL I really want to know...

Maybe Im just bugging out.

Well as another poster said, she is almost 14, so you can imagine how intelligent she is. Did you check out her page? *barfs* She really needs to stop leaving rude comments on peoples videos and go watch Hannah Montana or something. I see freckles, not acne. It's sad that she can't tell the difference.

LOL guys i just saw my video comments. It was hilarious actually. I just commented that my video cause an uprising.

I know a few photos do look like crap but they are scars and if i could have helped that, i wouldnt have had any. :)

Thanks for the support!!!