Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kinemos

BP only at night?

summer is coming, and I`m gonna be in the sun and water a lot in the future weeks and months. So is it possible to cut my BP applications to only once every 24hours? Only at night I mean. or will this make me break out again? If I put on a bit more at night and just moisturize a bit in the morning after washing and don`t put on more BP. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.... smile.gif

The way you set up your regimen is entirely up to you. If you don't use BP during the daytime then that won't be Dan's regimen. That would be your regimen! smile.gif If that works for you, then that's great. Nothing is a certainty, so you may or may not breakout.

Just be sure to use a sunscreen + moisturizer when you're out in the summer sun. Have fun!

I've always done the regimen only at night, both to save time in the morning and to avoid the mess (at least with the on the spot stuff, not so much with dan's gel). It works fine for me. Twice a day was too drying for me too.