Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snow n surf

Physicians Formula Organics

I have been using physicians formula loose powder for over a year. I used to use BareMinerals, but it is such a rip off! So expensive, and so little in one jar!! PhysForm. has worked great for me, it's breathable, light and inexpensive, and a little goes and long way.

They just recently came out with the Organics line, which I've been using for about 6 months(just the loose powder)

I just purchased the pressed powder, blush, bronzer and concealer pen cause the store had a huge sale! And i absolutely LOVE this line. I would totally recommend it to those looking for good coverage, but breathable makeup. I NEVER wear liquid foundation, and I'm actually CONSIDERING getting it from PhysForm Organics.

I'll let you know how this goes...as of right now, i love this makeup!

The loose setting powder is great! It makes you less oily during the day.

On the other hand, for some reason my skin really didn't like it so now I set my makeup with some PF green pressed powder.

I love Physician Formula!

My skin hates everything PF makes. I get massive breakouts. I kept going back because I really love the coverage I get from it and the look and feel of the products. But none of it is good for me. :(

Good to know! My boyfriend's mom got me a $50 Ulta gift card for Christmas, and I haven't had any idea what to buy with it. I'll definitely check this stuff out. : )

I've been using this for a while. I think it might be making my break out. But it covers so well! Plus, i used the click pen with the brush tip cause it made it so easy to blend and apply, but they don't carry it in the stores near me anymore. And i don't want to order online cause of shipping. Ugh

The thing is, is that I don't use make up on my entire face. ONLY the blemishes. So yes, i spend forever sitting by my window carefully covering each individual blemish. Depending on how many i have, it can take up to an hour. I just think it's pointless to cover my entire face and cause that to break out too.

Here's the website for people who are interested.

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/default.html

And here's my lovely click pen

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/pro...lers/02694.html