Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strider89

Has anyone heard of AcneMD?

What do you guys think of this website? They guarantee clearer skin in just 7 days by the use some pills and pads but there isn't much info on the products. Here is the *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

Ya, I think it seems pretty shiesty... just out of curiosity.... did it say that the girl Jill was from your home town? Or does it say shes from Zion, IL????? I think the pills are hormones and I'm not sure what the face pads are.......

I ORDERED IT ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO AND IT NEVER CAME! I THINK THEY JUST WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO! BE CAREFUL!!!

AND THE "TOLL FREE" NUMBER FOR THE PRODUCT IS BOGUS TOO B/C I CALLED IT TO TELL THEM THE PRODUCT DIDN'T ARRIVE AND IT JUST SENT ME TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE THAT DIDN'T EVEN WORK PROPERLY

i ordered the free trial. i called to cancel it before i received it because i was worried i would be charged even though i hadn't received it yet. but the woman was actually nice and told me it was on backorder and that the trial didnt start till it was shipped. so i just got it today and i can tell you what is in it. the pads say 5% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid. but an inactive ingredient is acetone. that is kinda worrisome. the pill is 750mg niacin, 350mcg folate, 40mg zinc, and 2mg copper.

like i said, i just received this today so i can't tell you anything yet but these dont seem like any amazing new ingredients. we will see. i will try anything at this point.

oh the customer number where i reached a real person is 877-297-2312

i also can't find any reviews online. it seems like everything is an advertisement.

I am glad I am not alone with these issues. I ordered AcneMD on January 15th and accidentally paid for rush shipping. When I hadn't received it in 2 weeks I called and when I gave my account number, to the automated service, there was no recognition of me in the system. So I figured my order was lost and I wouldn't receive the product.

So it was surprising when on February 15th I got an email saying something was being sent to me. On the 19th I received it. Now after 2 voice messages and 1 email I am waiting for a response. Either I get my shipping back or I return the unopened product. All I can do now is wait. I am not paying rush shipping when it took over a month to receive with no warning that it was back ordered.

It has been a week since I left 2 voice messages and one email.

No responses. So I am returning it, unopened. And of course when I called to get the RMA number which you have to have when returning their product I talked to a real person from customer service...I even called back and was able to talk to another person a few hours later.

All they did was apologize and say they have been busy. They didn't even ask why I was returning their product. Very annoying. But now I am done with them!

a lot of those TV ad stuffs are overpriced because they spent so much money just to advertise them..then they pass the cost to you consumers. I don't trust them.

Registrant Contact:

Administrator Admin ()

Fax:

2216 Nelson Ave. #4

Redondo Beach, CA 90278

US

Administrative Contact:

Administrator Admin ([whois])

+1.3104961267

Fax:

2216 Nelson Ave. #4

Redondo Beach, CA 90278

US

Technical Contact:

Administrator Admin ([whois])

+1.3104961267

Fax:

2216 Nelson Ave. #4

Redondo Beach, CA 90278

US

---------------------------

try these numbers, all I get is a fax right now - perhaps on Monday there will be human.

I also posted on another thread about this product. AcneMD is working for me but the people who are selling it are doing a pretty bad job of it. Still 2-3 weeks in and my acne is slowing down to almost nothing and I am healing faster than I am erupting...for a change. I am sticking with the subcription. The website in cheesy and I paid for rush shipping and it showed up a week later. Still. I am getting result. Body acne. Everybody responds differently. I have tried about everything over the last year of ordering on line. Acne 101, University, Murad, ZenMed, laser, antibiotics a long time ago, lamp. I am sure I am missing few.