Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bkatlynn26

Retin A cream Vs. micro whats better?

I'm curious which is better between the micro or the cream? I've been using the cream .025% since November and didn't have many problems just a little dying so my derm switched me to the micro .04% and my goodness it has done a whammy on me! I broke out on my chin which I haven't had in 4 mths, and I started peeling, so what gives? I thought the micro was suppose to be less irritating? Why would it cause a breakout?

Also, does anyone know if one is better than the other the micro vs. the cream in the long run in treating acne and what about the strengths, is a higher strength better? Hope someone can shed some light here.

Allison

I'm curious which is better between the micro or the cream? I've been using the cream .025% since November and didn't have many problems just a little dying so my derm switched me to the micro .04% and my goodness it has done a whammy on me! I broke out on my chin which I haven't had in 4 mths, and I started peeling, so what gives? I thought the micro was suppose to be less irritating? Why would it cause a breakout?

Also, does anyone know if one is better than the other the micro vs. the cream in the long run in treating acne and what about the strengths, is a higher strength better? Hope someone can shed some light here.

Allison

Allison

Allison, check out this website:

My suggestion is to not use this product, but I know people who have had success on it. Best of luck!

[

Allison, check out this website:

My suggestion is to not use this product, but I know people who have had success on it. Best of luck!

I didn't get the website, can you try it again? So, you think the cream is better, or do you mean Retin A in general?