Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest missyjean130

pale makeup

Guest missyjean130

I have a whole list of questions

1. Does loreal True Match contain anything that'd break me out?

2.Has anyone experienced an increase of breakouts while using loreal true match?

3.If yes,what is a cheap,and I mean CHEAP brand that comes in pale shades that won't clog my pores?

3.Is there any good tinted moisturizers that don't clog pores and contain a sunscreen,preferably zinc and titanium...so I won't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day?

I can't wear powder makeup yet.My oiliness is gone for the most part due to accutane.Never thought I'd actually MISS my oily skin! LMAO.I miss my mineral makeup =(

Also,Job corps's allowance money can't go to makeup...therefore my makeup will be bought from my SAVINGS...and I don't want to spend too much of that...I only wanna wear makeup for a few more months...just until my red marks are faded a bit more...

I'm also pretty pale.Like,really pale.I obsess over sunscreen and I'm part Irish

Guest missyjean130
I'm starting to feel like a stalker... :shifty::lol:

http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview..../L_Oreal/Liquid

the reviews are rough.

I LOVE this liquid makeup,though. I just don't really know if it clogs my pores since I just got off accutane.

Idk...sometimes I think I just go with a tinted moisturizer...just so nothing too heavy is on my face,ya know?

I don't know...I hate coming up with new skincare routines...

I wish I was one of those girl that didnt have to worry about that kind of stuff!lol

any makeup,tinted moisturizers you guys list have to be able of being bought at a drugstore too...I'm making my guy friend buy all my crap.lmao

I have a whole list of questions

1. Does loreal True Match contain anything that'd break me out?

2.Has anyone experienced an increase of breakouts while using loreal true match?

3.If yes,what is a cheap,and I mean CHEAP brand that comes in pale shades that won't clog my pores?

3.Is there any good tinted moisturizers that don't clog pores and contain a sunscreen,preferably zinc and titanium...so I won't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day?

I can't wear powder makeup yet.My oiliness is gone for the most part due to accutane.Never thought I'd actually MISS my oily skin! LMAO.I miss my mineral makeup =(

Also,Job corps's allowance money can't go to makeup...therefore my makeup will be bought from my SAVINGS...and I don't want to spend too much of that...I only wanna wear makeup for a few more months...just until my red marks are faded a bit more...

I'm also pretty pale.Like,really pale.I obsess over sunscreen and I'm part Irish

REPLY RE: TRUE MATCH AND TINTED MOISTURIZER

good tinted moisturizer with zinc and titanium dioxide-CLINIQUE CITY BLOCK SHEER. They have it in both spf 15 and spf25 (or40?). It's not greasy and the tint helps even out your skin. It's very sheer but somehow it makes your skin looks better anyway. Also, to find out about ingredients that cause acne, google "acne causing ingredients" and the first response will be "Become an Acne Detective." Click on that and scroll down. They have a list of ingredients in alpha order and they show how bad they are for your skin on the scale from 0 to 5 (5 is the worst). I also heard that Banana Boat dri-block sunscreen is not greasy. I tried it on my hand at the store and it does seem to have a dry finish. I checked the ingredients, they are good. It's so hard to find a non-greasy sunscreen, I wonder why I never heard of it before.

ive only used True Match a few times and it was alright. it didnt seem to break me out at all (but im also on accutane). it didnt seem to be pale enough for me though and i didnt want to get the LIGHTEST color because i didnt want to look like a ghost

I've been using L'Oreal True Match (foundation, concealer, and pressed powder in varying combinations) for years now, and it's never given me any problems at all.

I never had any problems with Loreal True Match liquid when I used it last year. It's one of my favorite drugstore foundations.

I use it in the 2nd to lightest shade and it doesnt break me out. Only in photos sometimes I can look really pale though because the sunscreen reflects the flash which sucks but oh well thats what bronzer/blush is for ;)

I've used the liquid True Match in C1 for about 2 years now. It isn't perfect (it can look makeup-y in sunlight if you put it on too thick) but I like it better than any other drugstore brand. I bought the powder once but it didn't seem any better than the really cheap stuff; I only use a little bit.