Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

but now he has all these pimples and zits on his face"- april.

this girl in my english 1002 class, had a thing for her, last year i heard she had a thing for me, this year things got weird, now my friend just calls me and says that she had that to say about me........

acne sucks. thank god for school, something to keep me motivated and keep my mind off this thing.

note: im on retin a, tetra and vitamin B and haven't gotten one blemish in the past 2 weeks, i just have to deal with these marks, i hope you all try this method, keep in mind you need patience.

PEACE

Stupid girls. Then they get mad at us for only going for the hot ones =) Of course this doesn't apply to everyone, so don't flame me.

i know right? when i had bad zits, no girls would talk to me at all, only a few girls that are good friends of mine.

girls ARE shallow -

after my acne cleared up and since i have been working out, all these girls suddenly talk to me, so what do i do?

i treated some of them bad because they treated me bad, but i dont now since this one girl said that if i treat them nice, but not go out with them or anything, then they will feel like shit. so thats what i do now biggrin.gif/

i treated some of them bad because they treated me bad, but i dont now since this one girl said that if i treat them nice, but not go out with them or anything, then they will feel like shit. so thats what i do now  :D/

Yeah, I do that too and now they think I'm so stuck-up. I guess it's because I was hella shy before versus now where I actually *gasp* look straight when I walk and make eye contact...haha, haters...<3

*Sigh*

](*,)

Guys are shallow too. Everybody is shallow, just some are more shallow than others.

Things are different when you leave school/college. You dont have to be seen as 'cool' in the same way you do at school.

I felt i was treated better by my peers and people were more accepting of me after i left school.

PS, if its 'uncool' to like a guy, a girl may pretend she doesnt, so her freinds wont laugh. Get her on her own and you may hear a different tale.