Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i wouldn't want skunk to leave, her pic is too sexy.

If that's the case, then why don't you take all of her pics and add them to your sig? That way you'll have them all the time. wink.gif

Guest Brandon

Skunk, you look very different in all the pictures I've seen of you. But you're still pretty in each one.

^Ever dye your hair? I hear that girls like to change more than the seasons.

It seems like she's the only 1 out of 6000 members who has the guts enough to post their pic in their signature. I posted 1/2 my pic. I guess that makes me a half-pint. wink.gif

](*,) i have an entire albums worth of pics on this site lol, thats more than enough to keep people in psychotherapy for years, anyway i enjoy most of the sigs, i only just got mine up and running. This thread really does belong in the lounge but ill let you off this time,

biggrin.gif/ i dont like making people bleed, it just gets me down lol biggrin.gif/

It seems like she's the only 1 out of 6000 members who has the guts enough to post their pic in their signature.  I posted 1/2 my pic.  I guess that makes me a half-pint.  wink.gif

Guest Brandon

How do you even put your picture IN your signature? Didn't you say it had to be online, skunk?

As this thread has my name on it, i will rant here....

Its 9.30am, in two hours i have to go to work and i wont be back until after 8pm. Im seriously pissed off about this because

A. 8 hours is a double shift for me.

B. It has to be the most gorgeous, sunny, warm day of the year so far and im not gonna see any of it. sad.gif

I should be sitting in my gardern absorbing the beauty of spring, not slaving away in a stuffy pub. Damn DAMN AHHHHHH. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

k, rant over.

PS. new pouty pic to reflect sulky mood.

Man, I know the feeling. But, enjoy what you can before work. Try to take lunch outside. And think of the extra money you'll get later. I try to remind myself that there will be more beautiful days to come and to savor those as well.

I had to work yesterday and it was the first almost-summer-like day here too. It's a crime, I tells ya! A crime!

Guest Brandon

Stuffy pub, eh? Sounds kind of nasty. I work in a dust ridden, loud warehouse in the evening/night.

As this thread has my name on it, i will rant here....

Its 9.30am, in two hours i have to go to work and i wont be back until after 8pm. Im seriously pissed off about this because 

A. 8 hours is a double shift for me.

B. It has to be the most gorgeous, sunny, warm day of the year so far and im not gonna see any of it. sad.gif 

I should be sitting in my gardern absorbing the beauty of spring, not slaving away in a stuffy pub. Damn DAMN AHHHHHH. sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif 

k, rant over.

PS. new pouty pic to reflect sulky mood.