Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

^ Now, now...we don't discriminate against people with clear skin. That would be so psychologically damaging to them. [-X biggrin.gif

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Ya'll fine girls just come here to pick cute guys like me.

FESS UP!

We're only messing with ya LFS. Many people have come on this board, found their panacea, cleared their skin and remain on because...it's just that damn addicting!

I posted my pic...but I sprayed my camera lens with windex to fog up the picture. wink.gif

We're only messing with ya LFS.  Many people have come on this board, found their panacea, cleared their skin and remain on because...it's just that damn addicting!

I posted my pic...but I sprayed my camera lens with windex to fog up the picture.  wink.gif

i don't know if skunk has acne or not right now, but she knows about it and has made some pretty helpful posts! it's nice having her around these boards.

yea man.  Dont discriminate.  She's nice to look at.

Damn guys, I realized my mistake.

Guest Brandon

Her pictures are deceiving when trying to find out how old she is. How old is Skunk?

Her pictures are deceiving when trying to find out how old she is.

Guest Brandon

Wot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, it is a monk. I think his name is...Quang Duc. To protest the government, not the Vietnam War; Contrary to popular belief.

What a brilliant way to protest, maybe all the people who oppose the government can do the same and then they'll have no opposition.

^ Yeah...maybe a better way to protest would be to burn the government themselves. :-k But that's just be wrong.

Guest Brandon

He gave the ultimate sacrifice. I commend him for it, although I don't agree with it. Why hasn't Skunk replied to this thread yet!?

I asked you in another topic if that was you in your picture, and you said yes.  Well in case you didnt know, this is an acne message board, and ummm...guess what......You dont have acne!

I asked you in another topic if that was you in your picture, and you said yes.  Well in case you didnt know, this is an acne message board, and ummm...guess what......You dont have acne!

I do have acne,In the past it has been cystic, but i have it under control now, thanks to this site and all the help/information i have gained here, so thankyou Dan and everybody!

I still get minor breakouts, but as Monkey pointed out, im wearing makeup in all my pics.

My skin is a long way from perfect.

Im happy to help anywhere i can, i still browse all the forums, (not just the lounge) and if i can contribute, i will, just as my questions were answered.

For anyone who's confused, im 21 this year. biggrin.gif

I didnt reply to this thread before coz i have not been visiting the boards much this week (work work work). ](*,)

You know your loved when you return and there is a thread just for you. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif