Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashley Sara

after saturday...

I am officially gonna stop drinking and doing drugs because my hormones and what not are effed up and i have broken out so badly.

Saturday is my last formal sooo I wanna have fun especially on the party bus

soooo wish me luck because this is gonna be very difficult

I am officially gonna stop drinking and doing drugs because my hormones and what not are effed up and i have broken out so badly.

Saturday is my last formal sooo I wanna have fun especially on the party bus

soooo wish me luck because this is gonna be very difficult

You can do it!!!, Being healthy is the way to go. :)

SO be healthy , have funnnnnnn

Best of luck! I'm trying to give up drinking as well. It's harder than I thought, especially when you're young and all your friends socially induldge!

try not to think of sobriety as something you have to do in order to gain clear skin. instead gather all of the positive things about it and find insight as to why you want to be away from drugs and substances. your body is telling you something; listen to it.

Why don't you try having fun on your formal without drugs?

because there will be a lot of alcohol and its kind of a celebration so i want to have fun the party bus was 50 dollars im gonna take advantage of the night with my friends,

because there will be a lot of alcohol and its kind of a celebration so i want to have fun the party bus was 50 dollars im gonna take advantage of the night with my friends,

Its gonna be hard to be successful with the mindset youre trying to run with clashing with your actual mindset

Immediate connection is alcohol = fun.

Its gonna be hard to be successful with the mindset youre trying to run with clashing with your actual mindset

more like one last fun party with my friends before I try to better myself and become a healthier person.

You should probably stop judging so quickly. I am a successful person and who are you to tell me im not?

more like one last fun party with my friends before I try to better myself and become a healthier person.

You should probably stop judging so quickly. I am a successful person and who are you to tell me im not?

You should stop reacting to his viewpoint so harshly. He is right, you will not succeed with that mindset. If you think that alcohol makes your time more enjoyable, good luck.

Alcohol!!! :D :D

...is not required to have fun. Just be yourself and run off the natural adrenaline you get from hanging out with your friends and having a good time. Anyways, best of luck! :)

If you think that alcohol makes your time more enjoyable, good luck.

....for me and most people I know, it generally does. But we also realize we can have fun without it. Everyone does their own thing-instead of preaching, I think encouragement is more in order here.. :think: