Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sme

iPLEDGE questions

They are all pretty ridiculous questions that most 12 year olds who took a sex ed class could answer. The questions might be different based on what forms of birth control you entered. They make you answer questions each month and I have just done one, but they are multiple choice questions like: If you forget to take your birth control pills for 3 days and the condom breaks you should: a) pray that you're not pregnant; b) get emergency contraception; c) do nothing. They are sort of similar to the questions in the iPledge booklet, but maybe easier.

The important thing is that the birth control methods your doctor entered into the system match up with the ones you enter. If you enter different ones than your doctor, I heard it locks you out.

Yeah the question are pretty stupid. They literally asked me: "You and your partner only have one condom. You should: (a) have sex twice and reuse the condom, (b) have sex twice without condoms or © have sex once and wait to buy more condoms."

How soon before I get my first rx do I need to sign up with IPledge? Tey gave me an account number and my appt. is in February. Do I have to go now?