Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dancedd

whole food vitamins?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any good sources of whole food vitamins and minerals out there that are made with no chemicals and binders or as few chemicals as possible?

I am trying to slowly get rid of as many chemical based foods I am ingesting as possible. I know whole food supplements are better absorbed and utilized by the body when compared to synthetic ones.

I found one source: www.firstorganics.net/

but I can't find good whole food mineral supplements sources.

any suggestions would be helpful :)

Where does it say that the supplements come from whole food sources?

I didn't know where, but I clicked on "the quantum nutrition effect" and quickly found it for you. See below. These products are amazing. Make sure you also read 10 Secrets You May Not Know.

Also, their website isn't so great - certainly not as professional as their products!! I'd advise ordering a product catalog, and you can also call and order over the phone. You should also know that they are "always" running specials, so be sure to ask about those if you call.

Natural vs. Synthetic

After struggling to define natural vs. synthetic, we can now understand the difference between these two sources of nutrition. If natural-source nutrients are of quantum quality (i.e. exquisitely well grown and without toxic tagalongs), then the cell is able to absorb both physical nutrients as well as the nutrient’s resonant frequencies.

The cell can function at its optimal frequency and thus, live longer. In fact, the ONLY source that can allow the cell to achieve its ideal resonant frequency are natural-source, quantum quality nutrients.

Source:

Where does it say that the supplements come from whole food sources?

I didn't know where, but I clicked on "the quantum nutrition effect" and quickly found it for you. See below. These products are amazing. Make sure you also read 10 Secrets You May Not Know.

Also, their website isn't so great - certainly not as professional as their products!! I'd advise ordering a product catalog, and you can also call and order over the phone. You should also know that they are "always" running specials, so be sure to ask about those if you call.

Natural vs. Synthetic

After struggling to define natural vs. synthetic, we can now understand the difference between these two sources of nutrition. If natural-source nutrients are of quantum quality (i.e. exquisitely well grown and without toxic tagalongs), then the cell is able to absorb both physical nutrients as well as the nutrient’s resonant frequencies.

The cell can function at its optimal frequency and thus, live longer. In fact, the ONLY source that can allow the cell to achieve its ideal resonant frequency are natural-source, quantum quality nutrients.

Source:

thanks for the link :)

yeah their website is horrible. When I try clicking on bottom to order online I keep getting error message. I will definetly see if I can order a product catalog coz it doesn't say much on there.

There's Nature's Way Alive. and Mercola sells some whole food supplements.

Things like spirulina, chlorella and brewers yeast are pretty good sources of a lot of nutrients.