Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadonfive

It's so frustrating when...

I needed to vent about this: I seriously get annoyed when I see people like Amy Winehouse that have clear skin, but do drugs constantly and have never done a healthy thing in their life.

And then there's us, the majority of which have perfect diets etc etc, but we still have acne.

what the hell is going on!? ARGHSGISGF. :wall:

First of all drug addictions are the worse, be glad of the health you have now. Obviously everyone is different in different ways. Different health problems or different problems in general. Many different factors on why people have acne.

Everyone has problems deadonfive. Everyone. Just be glad your problem is a bad case of red freckles and not something serious like drug addiction ;-)

I needed to vent about this: I seriously get annoyed when I see people like Amy Winehouse that have clear skin, but do drugs constantly and have never done a healthy thing in their life.

And then there's us, the majority of which have perfect diets etc etc, but we still have acne.

what the hell is going on!? ARGHSGISGF. :wall:

The solution is quite simple. Start smoking crack... =clear skin.

I was just venting, i didn't say that I wanted a drug addiction. I'm just saying how its weird that she does all these unhealthy things but still has clearer skin than some of us do. I'm very grateful that i dont have some of the problems that she does. And she pretty much chose to do the drugs in the first place and therefore get addicted, we didn't choose to have acne.

gosh, people. :confused:

I was just venting, i didn't say that I wanted a drug addiction. I'm just saying how its weird that she does all these unhealthy things but still has clearer skin than some of us do. I'm very grateful that i dont have some of the problems that she does. And she pretty much chose to do the drugs in the first place and therefore get addicted, we didn't choose to have acne.

I understand. But you never know. She might have acne somewhere else, like her ass. And since she's super rich...she gets likes miracle facial treatments. Life is unfair

Nothing to feel bad over! It's completely fine to do some venting. I think your point was that a person like Amy Winehouse, who abuses all kinds of drugs, should have severe acne because she has no regard for her health, correct?. It is weird how things work!

I understand. But you never know. She might have acne somewhere else, like her ass. And since she's super rich...she gets likes miracle facial treatments. Life is unfair

:lol: Thanks for the mental image. :sick:

Amy Winehouse actually has terrible skin in some pictures I've seen of her, not just breakouts but cuts, bruises, etc. She's a total crackhead, and indeed I think she'll die in 2009. DO NOT ENVY HER TRUST ME!!!!

the people on here are right! she has HORRIBLE skin! it looks like hamburger meat! she just wears a ton of makeup and they airbrush all of her pics! they do that with a lot of famous people.

but look on the bright side... at least you dont have a drug problem! :dance:

those impetigo pictures were taken like 2 years ago, I saw recent paparazzi pics of her in St. Lucia or something and her skin is clear clear clear; thats what made me post this.

I was just using amy as an example that people with horrible habits can have clear skin while the rest of us are pretty healthy due to our acne and we still get skin problems (and how its unfair), i think now that i definitley used the wrong example though. whatever!

those impetigo pictures were taken like 2 years ago, I saw recent paparazzi pics of her in St. Lucia or something and her skin is clear clear clear; thats what made me post this.

I was just using amy as an example that people with horrible habits can have clear skin while the rest of us are pretty healthy due to our acne and we still get skin problems (and how its unfair), i think now that i definitley used the wrong example though. whatever!

No I know what you mean, there's all these people in the holistic health forum saying acne is caused bu diet, bla blah blah, then why is it that some people with next to perfect diets have horrible acne and some people who subsist of junk food, do drugs, drink, don't take care of their skin, etc, have perfectly clear skin.

It just boils down to genetic predisposition in the end I guess.

I don't think it's fair to put someone down to make someone else feel better. This comment's not directed at the OP. It's geared for some of the people that were trying to make the OP feel better. I know it was in good intention but it's not right to criticize someone that hasn't done anything to you. I don't know who Winehouse is but is her life really our business?

Feeling good shouldn't come at others' expense.