Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yossarian

Having problems with a super pimple

I have this pimple on my chin that i think is like 4 pimples that grew on the same spot, and now its a really big pimple that hasnt gone away in 3 weeks and it keeps getting whiteheads on it that go away. Anyone have any suggestions how to treat this? Someone suggested going to a dermo and getting a cortizone shot.

don't freakin pop it! that's why it keeps coming back up in the same place because you're pushing the bacteria deeper into the pore. just don't touch it, apply some bp and it should be good

Good old fasioned non gel toothpaste will dry that b*stard right up mate. It sounds like one of those juicey buggers that u could milk for ages. I wouldn't suggest squeezin because it may turn ceptic.

good luck with that mate

Vinegar would dry that up. Put some on a cotton ball and hold it to the pimple. Do that as much as you can during the day. In a few days you should see a difference.

get a shot glass (or any small cup), put a little water in it. (or vinegar) i use water, and then drop 2 aspirin tablets in it.

Let it dissolve.

If u have some aloe oil or jojoba apply it to the zit with a q tip. Then use the other end of the q tip and swish it around in the aspirin conconction. Then apply that to the zit on top of the jojoba or aloe oil. Helps ALOT.