Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angel

who has used nucelle mandelic serum 15%

ok i found the long post on this. No one tell me to Google. Ill read that whole post and reask any questions I have. Thanks!!!!

Guest Tracy

I've used it. It really dried up my oily skin nicely.....but I began using it twice per day and it was too harsh.....so then I moved it to every other morning and it was fine, although I only had the small sample size....it's all gone now but I still use the 10% every other or every third morning....it seems to keep my makeup really fresh all day. I like it (the 10% better than the 15% because it's gentler to you skin.

Nucelle mandelic acid is good at drying up the skin if you have existing blemishes, but other than that there isn't anything else remarkable about it. It does nothing for pitted acne scars. I still break out so I guess I could say this is yet ANOTHER product (out of the mutitudes of others-skin bio super cp serum, skin bio exfol serum, mederma, complete physiodermie skin care line, hundreds of facials, pimple extraction, accuatne, hyaluronic acid serum, smoothbeam non-invasive laser therapy, Murad products and countless of others) that have failed!

Guest Tracy

I don't think Mandelic Serum's ever been marketed as a scar serum. It's mainly for skin texture and hyperpigmentation.