Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this is, but i've just recently got rid of some nasty spots on my neck, anyways i now have bad redmarks left over from the spot and all around my skin, does anyone know how to speed up the fading of these red marks as the spot has gone now?.

You can try some AHA, the apple cider vinegar method, and others. I've been using a cream called concha nacar and has been helping me with my redmarks.

The taping method's been working really well for me. I put normal sellotape on my face and then peel it off... the dead skin cells come off with it and then I rinse my face and apply a 'miracle' fluid but it's expensive so jojoba oil should do just fine too (it's what I used to use). Personally I would avoid using harsh chemicals. This method's been working really well for me (I've seen a great improvement in a couple of weeks, compared to months of using other things) but you have to be patient too. Your skin needs time to heal... removing the dead skin cells and moisturizing will speed things up but they won't dissapear overnight.

Do anyone know any other ways to help clear up red marks left after spots/cysts more quickly, how about some home remedies, dont forget i am in the UK so if you name a product that i should get to try make sure i can get it here in the UK too.