Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sammiegurl0987

what is the best make up for combination skin?

ok well i just found out i had combination skin and i have no idea what the best make up is for it..i dont seem to have much acne anymore just scars really... :D can someone please help me...i know i have to use a good moisturizer to but i dont know what would be good either...im really clueless when it comes to my face and i tried using cover girl and that combination for like concealer, powder, liquid type thing and it didnt work...what is best and how do i use it...im really desperate ive gone to counters and its like 50 dollars for foundation...please help me.

a very good oil free and non comedogenic make up (like lancome or shisheido), will be fine even if you have combo skin. Ths same for moisturizers. They are light and give you the right idratation.

ok well i just found out i had combination skin and i have no idea what the best make up is for it..i dont seem to have much acne anymore just scars really... :D can someone please help me...i know i have to use a good moisturizer to but i dont know what would be good either...im really clueless when it comes to my face and i tried using cover girl and that combination for like concealer, powder, liquid type thing and it didnt work...what is best and how do i use it...im really desperate ive gone to counters and its like 50 dollars for foundation...please help me.
:o use Cover Girl's Aqua Smooth that stuff is great