Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ivyrezz

Make Up Remover

Does anyone know a good make up remover that won't break you out?

I have real acne, not the occassional pimple so I need something that is gentle to take my makeup off. I'm scared to use anything so I wipe most of my makeup off with a cotton ball before washing. Thanks

Uum...I mentioned this somewhere else but...less products = less irritation! IMO, don't bother with make-up removers....it'll just end up drying your skin more and causing more oil secretion--not to mention less money. Simplicity is always the best policy. The bidaily face wash should be sufficient...even for waterproof mascara...just remember to splash water a good few times. Hope that helps! biggrin.gif

It's probably gentler for you to use one product that will remove the makeup than to use a remover and then a gentle lotion cleanser - from personal experience.

I use all natural witch hazel after cleansing to make sure I have removed all of my makeup, this does not irritate my skin at all.

Yeah, my sister uses the Dickson' Witch Hazel and she liked it so much...she bought the bulk from Costco...it was HUGE!...gonna last her a lifetime, I think...

If anything, use something natural without scents, oil, etc...<3

My friend lovessssss Dickson' Witch Hazel. I once had to mail them to her cause she can't find it in her local store. lol

Thanks everyone:) I'm going to try the witch hazel. I'm using tazorac so I don't want to use anything else to irritate my skin.