Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So as you know I was really nervous about my date on Saturday. It almost didn't happen because he had some friends coming into town that he wanted to chill with and we were going to reschedule which was okay because i had a stye infection on my eye...lol well...Leland (the guy) called and said he canceled his plans with them and wanted to hang with me instead! of course i didn't turn him down. luckily for me my swollen eye was barely noticeable. anyway..i got dressed in a hurry and made my way to his house. meeting him for the first time was great. we hit off really nicely and he said i was cute. i didn't feel self conscious at all. we hit up the movie theater and saw role models <-- that movie is hilarious! then we went to mcdonalds which is a fine eatery lol and we chilled at his house and watched 28 days later which was somewhat scary..well thats pretty much it i guess..lol ok ok i did get a kiss or two..lol

I'm glad to hear your acne (or anything else) didn't stop you from going out and having fun. :)

To merge into.

Sorry about that! Forgot I'd ticked the box to merge two posts of yours together and ended up merging them with a totally different topic! Now fixed. :D Whew.

Nice. I'm glad you had a good time. This experience should be an example for many of how acne can't and shouldn't dictate their lives. But once again, happy to hear the good news on the date. Hopefully there will be a second.

Yay!! I'm really glad everything went smooth :D From reading your initial topic, you seemed really worried, so it's awesome that everything worked out fine. That's also a great thing if he called you cute.

Btw, Role Models is effing hilarious lol. And 28 Days Later is a classic! :surprised:

i was almost like she did nt get a kiss lol but you did so that was good for you but remember ppl just kiss for fun so dont get to much hope for a guy that might hurt you

i was almost like she did nt get a kiss lol but you did so that was good for you but remember ppl just kiss for fun so dont get to much hope for a guy that might hurt you

Ur sooo right. I love ur signature.

Omg!!! I'm sooo glad it went well!! Is he a good kisser???!!

Lol at the kissing comment ^^.

Glad it all went well. Tell us more if you continue the relationship!!