Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ian

Help I look like crap

I have been on and off the regimen because it causes redness to my skin. I can onky get 5% BP here in The Netherlands so getting 2.5% for a reasonable price is out of the question. And importing dan's BP gel isnt possible due to customs restrictions.

Because I hate skin inperfections I have been on Dan's regimen for about three weeks now. But the areaa where I apply the BP is still red/pink Its like there isa red cirkel on my face tongue.gif

Can anyone help me here, this is my routine:

Morning:

Wash face with warm water

Apply BP (stretched over half a finger)

Apply moisturizer (this is a ordinary face creme for dry skin)

Evening:

Take a shower, wash face with none drying face cleanser

Apply BP (stretched over half a finger)

Apply moisturizer (night creme)

some of the daycreme ingredients are:

Aqua, Olus, Octyl Stearate, Dicaphryl, Ether, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alchohol, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Castor oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Stearoyl

hey man, theres like a red dry patch on my forehead from the BP too, im just gonna apply double the moisturizer to that area

Ok but the redness doesnt go away by applying more or less moisturizer so..

Plz someone help

hey ken ik je niet :-s whatever LOL

yeh it sucks we can only get 5% here, meaning we can only put less on our face. however I don't got acne on my face sometimes a little pimp but not mutch. moasly my shoulders and back...

anyway.

I think I got a solution for thinner skin, apply 5% on the spots only. then after 5/10 minutes >>> spread it out using moisturizer >>> this will make the moisturizer mix with the BP but not on the spots!!! this will make the BP go in your skin slower (lowering the emediate dryness!!!)

hope this helps ya biggrin.gif

ps:

welke moisturizer gebruik je trouwens?

hehe, ik weet niet of ik je ken ik woon in zoetermeer zit op de haagse hoge school.

Thx for the tip, I dont have acn ejust a few spots. In my enthousiasm I used BP all over.. bad idea.. ill just do it in the spots.

Ik gebruik kruidvat dagcreme

Hellow, I'm from belgium and i 'm using 5% bp as well. (Widmer creme).

I think we have pretty much the same products here as in Holland. I'm wondering if you guys know about a "scrub" that I can buy? I don't think that we have the same american brands here. Maybe you could give me a suggestion.

My skin has improved a lot, especially the upper part of my face, but it still looks a bit weird, not very natural (a bit red too). Maybe if i use a scrub or a peel or something like that my skin will look "fresh" again. Hope you guys can help me...

If you folks can only get 5% BP and it's too harsh for your skin, why don't you try diluting it with something? You could try water, or a light lotion maybe. Mix it up and put it in a new bottle, then it'll be ready for you to use whenever you need it.