Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus Prime

Not cleansing my face for a month.

I will try to not clean my face with a cleanser for a month. Water will touch my face only when i shower but i will not touch it with my hands at all (or so I hope). I'm currently at day 3 and im not liking it cus i can feel zits forming under my skin and I can already see dead skin build up or maybe its just all the oil cus my skin is realy oily. I will keep you guys updated everyday to see how it goes.

Not trying to be a pessimist here, but if you have been doing this with your back already (just using water) and you still have acne there why would it cure the acne on your face? I think its great to just use water, but I personally think it is important to at least lightly rub your face to get dead skin off and stuff. I feel like a dirt-ball if I dont at least wash with water once daily. But hey, thats just me. Good luck tho

10% bp soap are really good for bacne.

I love it :) If i miss one day ill start to break out.. weird but i don't mind using it every day. it keeps me backacne 100% clear. :

good luck man i said the same thing, only wanted to do it for a month but its gonna take a lot longer than that. I am on day 43 of this and around day 20-30 expect a ton of dead skin buildup on your face that will discourage you and make you wanna scrape it off but just leave it. I scrapped off a tiny bit to see what the skin looked like underneath it and it was bad looking. Very red and inflamed, my only explanation is that it was the skin that is trying to heal itself from all the washing and topical's that i was using in the past.

I recommend washing your face maybe 1 time a week during this. Since i have been on the regimen i have washed maybe 4 times. The more you wash the more your skin is gonna dry out and make that dead skin mask worse.