Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dishnswish

are tears good for acne?

I've noticed that whenever I cry, the next day my skin looks better than usual.

hmmm... i always try rly hard not to cry about it because it depresses my dogs and makes my eyes extraordinarily red and puffy in the mornings. as much as i love my dogs if tears get rid of acne then why not!? haha

Weird. Could it be that before, you were stressed (equaling more oil production and skin problems) and after you cried the stress was released (thus, better skin, sans the stress?)

Too bad I can't cry on demand.

im gonna say yes...

1. its good to let out your emotions... which might affect your skin

2. tears are salty, which dries your your skin.

have you ever noticed that your acne gets better after swimming in the ocean? the salt dries up pimples. same with chlorine

Hasn't helped my skin. I end up looking like a mess with red eyes, but I do feel better emotionally.

Well i don't cry, because i'm a MAN!!

However, i think if you are crying about your skin then maybe it is because you feel so bad about it that once you see it after maybe you think... 'hang on, it isn't that bad'.

However, i think if you are crying about your skin then maybe it is because you feel so bad about it that once you see it after maybe you think... 'hang on, it isn't that bad'.

MEN can cry too.

MEN can cry too.

men don't cry

It's not the man way to do things. Men bottle up their anger until it reaches breaking point and then unleash all their pent up frustration on something that had nothing to do with why they were upset in the first place.

I heard the crying is healthy from an article. Relieves built up emotions and gets rid of toxins. I think acne would benefit from release of emotional stress and toxins.

A punching bag and loud music is how I vent my emotions.

serious question..

It obviously wasn't. What you gonna do cry everyday as part of your regimen? Get serious. But to be serious, crying will only scrunch your face up and lead to more clogged pores overtime. This is the reason why it is best to keep your face at a level surface during the day and not squint or raise your eyes to create the grand canyon on your forehead or to pick your nose or to frown so your mouth resemble a lion or somethng.

serious question..

It obviously wasn't. What you gonna do cry everyday as part of your regimen? Get serious. But to be serious, crying will only scrunch your face up and lead to more clogged pores overtime. This is the reason why it is best to keep your face at a level surface during the day and not squint or raise your eyes to create the grand canyon on your forehead or to pick your nose or to frown so your mouth resemble a lion or somethng.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol thats a good question but i'm not sure if my case counts, i mean i don't really cry but i often yawn a lot to the point where tears start rolling down on my face, usually happens when i wake up in the morning or when i'm really bored in class.

i cried so much in middle school and my cheeks were pristine clear but my forehead sucked and now my forehead is clear and i have some acnes on my cheeks and i cry alot less...hmmm

Weird. Could it be that before, you were stressed (equaling more oil production and skin problems) and after you cried the stress was released (thus, better skin, sans the stress?)

Too bad I can't cry on demand.

hahahaha that makes sense

that's looking way too far .. even if anyone knew the answer , what would it change.. like someone else said , you're not gonna start crying everyday as a part of your regimen lol

i think the question was out of curiosity because someone cried and their face seemed clearer the next day so they were curious about the correlation not that THEY WANTED TO DO IT DAILY.

yeesh. people take things to such a weird level.

and i've found if i've been crying i feel much less concerned about my skin as it IS a cathartic release, you obviously can't have it all the time however when you do cry, i think the better answer is not to freak out its going to hurt your skin.

i hope that stops answers like Necros...yeesh Necro when did you become such an ass again?

Huh, I wish my skin looked better after I cried. My tears burn my cheeks, but I'm not sure why.

it sounds like your skin is really dry. Perhaps you need a good or a stronger moisturizer. or a cleanser with some moisture in it.

i use spectro jel and honestly check my album. NO PHOTOSHOP OR MAKEUP so trust me the moisture does NOT hurt your skin. In fact its the cleanser used by most hosptials and doctors offices so that should tell you something :)

Okay, this is again related to hormonal disorder, have you ever wonder what your body is telling you by giving you all the pimples?

If everything is fine inside the ouside will be fine.

Do NOT just try to wash it off with tears and being emotional about it, be brave to find out what is really going on inside you.

The problem is not outside my dear it is inside. Your acne is just the reaction of something bigger than just dry or greasy skin. Whatever you put on it is not the cure. So stop fooling around find out what is really going on!!