Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pogiboi

GLUTA-C CREAM IS PERFECT AT FADING REDMARKS!!!

IVE BEEN USING THIS GLUTA-C CREAM AND ITS EFFECTIVE IN GETTING RID OF REDMARKS AND EVEN BROWN MARKS AND TRUST ME IVE HAD THESE REDMARKS FOR LIKE AROUND 3 YEARS AND IT FADES THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT DEPENDING ON HOW BAD YOUR REDMARKS ARE YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE. *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

GOODLUCK!!!

Sounds great, especially at the fact that you typed this in caps lock. What are the ingredients?

It's pretty expensive too.

yea it seriously worked for me even my brother whos had really bad cystic acne uses it and its working 4 him the ingredients are kojic acid, arbutin, glutathione, vitamin and some amino peptides or sumthing like that. lol but yea

There is a skin lightening forum I browsed and there have been some members pretending that they used GLUTA-C and that the results were good when really they didn't because they were sellers.

I'm not saying that Pogiboi is a seller - Just thought I'd let you know that >.<

no im not a seller honestly im just a guy going through wat everyone on this site is going through and juss trynna help bcuss i know how it feels. but u guys dont have to take my word for it im just trynna help u guys out it actually does work.

IVE BEEN USING THIS GLUTA-C CREAM AND ITS EFFECTIVE IN GETTING RID OF REDMARKS AND EVEN BROWN MARKS AND TRUST ME IVE HAD THESE REDMARKS FOR LIKE AROUND 3 YEARS AND IT FADES THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT DEPENDING ON HOW BAD YOUR REDMARKS ARE YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE. *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

GOODLUCK!!!

4oz it kind a good price for 40 dollar. Buy dan product only cure your acne but not your scar. pogiboi i have read all his forum he it correct this product can really fade away red mark or dark mark by acne. Because it a skin whiteing cream will i only try turmeric but thanks for the product u post i think people should try this and turmeric if u have problem with acne or scar.

hey pogiboi did u use the soap also or just the cream because the cream i got it kind mess to put it on the face. Can u give detail how to use it and how do u get result from it please share more story about your success about this cream.

Thank you!

Oh my god this cream it can last of to a year since the instruction say only put a little bit at night for the whole face. If i buy only 1 my whole family can also use it or share it and 40 buck it just to cheap. But i want know why it to hard to put it on the face since it the cream not the lotion. I think people should stop doing peel to peel out they pretty skin. Skin whiteing and turmeric it the key success for red mark,dark mark and scar from acne.

Eto ba yung line ni Jodi Sta. Maria? :surprised: Nakita ko nga yung ingredients niya and mukhang promising. Pag naubos ko yung Kojie San, try ko siya. It's pretty good kasi may SPF 20 siya. :think:

well the key is only use a thin layer every night and after 1 month take a rest then keep using it until ur marks fade. never ever use it during the day out in the sun. no i dont use the soap i just only use the cream. but when u do go out in the day be sure to use sunscreen ok i cant stress this enough sunscreen is importante.

hey this stuff it really hard to put on the face. It say a thin layer but i can't even make a thin layer it like a ice cream u can't put it on the face. Do u have to rub it in to dry? It make my face so red.