Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darklight

Vegetable Oil (Especially heated) my main cause of acne?

Hey, i have noticed that when i eat certain food, my body temperature starts to rise and then my face starts to flush. Soon, my acne starts to flare up and by the next day, my acne starts to worsen.

The food that i am allergic is still unknown but i start to get allergy easier with food that are fried.

I think that term allergy in my case is intolerance. Whats the difference always?

I think that term allergy in my case is intolerance. Whats the difference always?

An allergic reaction involves an immune system response from your body. Your body recognizes certain food proteins whenever you ingest them, and releases antibodies.

An food intolerance involves a food that your body has trouble digesting. This causes gastrointestinal symptoms like bloating, stomach pain, and constipation/diarrhea, but there's no immune response whatsoever. You can be intolerant to virtually any food, as many problems can arise in your digestive system (ex. lack of bile = bad fat digestion; lack of lactase = bad milk digestion; lack of stomach acid = bad protein digestion).

So, with regard to my symptoms as above, i do have a food intolerance to vegetable oil? Why do i have this problem? I do not have any kind of food intolerance when i was young.