Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hiippiiee

NATURAL PRODUCT ALTERNATIVES IN THE REGIME

:dance::dance: DAN thank you so much!!!!!! your regime really helped me out. Acne really does have a powerful impact on your life more than ppl kno.

but now that my skin is pretty clear :) as im 8 weeks into the regime i was wondering

Can you substitute the products you mention ( i use cetaphil gel cleanser, nutrogenea on the spot, and olay complete) for natural products.??

I was thinkin of using a homemade milk and oat recipe as a cleanser, tree tea oil gel instead of benzoyl peroxide, and a homemade moisturizer.

im not sure if youve tried it yourself but i would love to hear some feedback and anybody else who might tried it

:dance: :dance: DAN thank you so much!!!!!! your regime really helped me out. Acne really does have a powerful impact on your life more than ppl kno.

but now that my skin is pretty clear :) as im 8 weeks into the regime i was wondering

Can you substitute the products you mention ( i use cetaphil gel cleanser, nutrogenea on the spot, and olay complete) for natural products.??

I was thinkin of using a homemade milk and oat recipe as a cleanser, tree tea oil gel instead of benzoyl peroxide, and a homemade moisturizer.

im not sure if youve tried it yourself but i would love to hear some feedback and anybody else who might tried it

I only use Jojoba and the stuff mentioned in my signature. All natural. Hope this helps.