Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IndigoIsTurbo

Popping a big juicy zit just feels so good

It's like scratching an itch. It's a natural instinct, though your brain says otherwise.

I have a hard, crimson bump on my chest that resists all sort of picking. Not even needles can squeeze the pus out. It's driving me mad.

I have a huge problem with picking my skin. Even though i know itll just make it worse..i cant help it !! ahh..do any of you have some advice that will help me stop picking ? :)

for the most part i do it cuz it makes me feel more in control. i always used to tell myself that there's only so much i can do to prevent acne, so picking was just another way to try and fight it.

i've gotten a lot of scars from picking, but i still haven't quit. i guess i'll learn the hard way.

This is so awesome, I agree! There is a huge sucker on my face right now and it is my only zit so I really wanna pop it but I don't know what to do since it'll probably leave a scar.

Yesterday I tried to pop a huge white zit on my jawline but the pus wouldnt come out so it became huge, and today I talked to this girl I liked for 30 minutes straight. I was sitting to the right of her the entire time so she wouldn't see it XD god damn fml screw those sons a bitches that wont pop! :wall:

I actually hate popping pimples...it's so gross, but a lot of times it has to be done.

My mom loves it =\ she asks me if she can pop mine and I say 'No! why do you get off on that?!' ....she's weird :eh:

Oh boy do I love to pop dem pimps... If ya ask me there aint no better feeling in the world then poppin one of dem motha fuckas you just take ya fingers and squeeze the living daylights out of that lil demon that is playing peek a boo with your face. At times it will be a lil black annoying guy and then turn into a big white boy. Its like united nations in your face. To me Grrr you had the right idea along with everyone else that poppin a pimp is definetly a great and most pleasureful thing to do in your spare time. I know i wouldn't wanna pop anything else if you know what i mean without poppin a pimp!

Hi, I have to agree with Chris. I picked for years and years and years, and I don't do that any more, but it's a little too late for me, the scars are real, and they're not going to go away, I'm now fifty years old with acne scars that really and truly could have been prevented. Bummer!

My girlfriend told her daughter that anytime she felt the urge to pick, that if she wouldn't, if she would instead log on to her computer and download one new song to her iPod instead of giving in to the urge to pick, that my girlfriend would pay for one great new song for her every evening. Downloading a new song from iTunes doesn't cost very much, and this simple strategy has worked wonders for my friends. Cindy's iPod is now full of amazing and eclectic music, and she is motivated to trade picking for her nightly music download 'fix.' It's a diversion pure and simple, but sometimes finding a motivating diversion is a wonderful thing.

I picked all throughout my teenage years and twenties. I still do sometimes and am trying to stop.

All the areas I picked as a kid are becoming more pronounced with time. Even though I thought I was doing it right and not scarring then, I can now see evidence of damage more pronounced as I age.

You may think that you're not scarring now, but any time you damage your skin this way, it has to heal using tiny amounts of scar tissue. It builds up over time and shows up more prominently as your skin naturally looses elasticity.

It's a bad habit for sure, and it will come back to haunt you later!

I'm 50 with acne scars. If I had it all to do over again I NEVER would have picked at my skin. Think about being 50 with acne scars that are obviously permanent, and then try to divert yourself to doing anything else but picking if you possibly can. I wish someone had given me this advice about 35 years ago, I'm just trying to help, all the best, S4s

agreed man. popping dem little tings is so satisfying. but ya mamma did warn ya :naughty: it will scar and you will look worse.

i wait until the white head is literally falling off my face then i hold a warm compress on it and it sucks it out.

then it heals and redness dies down. no more stupid marks for no reason.

but yes popping them is fun and addictive

just squeezed one that was causing me pain. it was red just to the left of my lip anyway so i gave it the full 9 yards and squeezed a string of stink out :) amen.

no doubt the mark will linger for ages. cant bring myself to look in the mirror. will look in the morning when its all settled.

also, derm booked for 17th! woo. finally. 6 years on.

yeh had some odd spots on my neck recenetly, they really hurt badly, like sting constantly. so ive plucked the hairs out of them, i have about 3 red marks on my neck which dont look pretty but the pain is dying down now.

ugh

Edited by want2beme

I sort of agree. I don't touch the puss filled ones so muhc, but a clogged pore being dug out can be nice.

A few years ago i popped out a massive blackhead on my nose, it left behind a hole. It was great though, before it hurt when i had messed around with it before, but once out it didnt hurt. Kinda like having a relaxing big shit, but in the form of a blackhead on your face.

Edited by Marall

I sort of agree. I don't touch the puss filled ones so muhc, but a clogged pore being dug out can be nice.

A few years ago i popped out a massive blackhead on my nose, it left behind a hole. It was great though, before it hurt when i had messed around with it before, but once out it didnt hurt. Kinda like having a relaxing big shit, but in the form of a blackhead on your face.

HAHA thanks, i nearly laughed out loud at work. ahh love it!