Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dipoliotic

Been here for 2 months ( PICTURE )

Hey

I have had this red bump on my nose for about 2 months now, it use to hurt but for a month it has just been sitting on my nose, slightly out like a bump and there has been no sign of the redness going away.

How can I get rid of this? :(

Thanks

post-76427-1232812008_thumb.jpg

post-76427-1232812008_thumb.jpg

I get a new cyst on my nose almost every week.

Mine usually don't go away unless I sterilize a needle and lightly prick them so that they start to drain.

If you dab a little honey on it and leave it there overnight, you most likely won't get a scar.

go to a dermatologist and get a cortisone injection it will be gone in a few days.it may hurt a little but then it will be gone.I know how you feel I get those on my nose to and it sucks.those suckers are hard to pop to but please try not to pop it ,it may make it worse.

I read that neosporin may help it to it helps kill the infection maybe try that put it on at night when you go to bed.but if its not gone a a few days get it injected with a cortisone injection it willbe gone in a few days.i wish you luck my friend.

Hey -

Ughhhh I have the same thing on my forehead right now.. I feel like it's never going to go away! I usually ice it every evening on and off for about 30 mins, and that reduces the size and redness, but it always appears the same the next day. It also isn't coming to a head. The last few days I just put a dab of Benzol Peroxide 5% on it, and it looks less large and red. Try that, and see if it works. If you don't have any BP to try, run to your nearest mall that has a proactiv kiosk and get the repairing lotion.. It's not anythiny fancy, it's just 5% Benzol Peroxide in a disguised bottle with Proactiv's name on it.

:) Lemme know how it goes!

its probably healed over preventing the trapped pus etc from escaping, it will eventually after another month or so force into a head and then heal after that, u cud try pricking it with a pin after a warm shower, squeeze very gently and get any gunk out of there, if tht fails see the derm for an injection

don't listen to her, u don't have to get it removed. That just going to make u stressed more. What i would do if u want is to give it another week. I f no signs of improvment, try taking zinc 50 mg for a couple day and i think it will do the trick.

Here is what it is like now. Bump gone down but redness still there.

Currently taking 30mg zinc a day.

Tbh, it is looking better, but is still noticable. I dont really want to go to a derm so homeremidies will be much better.

Been here for over 2 months now :(

post-76427-1233490779_thumb.jpg

post-76427-1233490779_thumb.jpg

if the doctor wants to run those lengthy blood tests, then just get the acutain illegally. Mexico has some great prices on the pill. and while you are there pick up some valume for the dealing with the anxiety of going outside. that is what i did.

don't listen to her, u don't have to get it removed. That just going to make u stressed more. What i would do if u want is to give it another week. I f no signs of improvment, try taking zinc 50 mg for a couple day and i think it will do the trick.

The reason I suggest a dermatologist is because either way you will want to get it checked out, and then you will get information that is reliable and in person, not just from people speculating online.