Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heyy, loads of people have said that theres a link between yogurt and acne and i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences from it? thanks..

Hey. IMO it will break you out if your skin is going thru the purging stage of clearing up. If you are wanting to get clear, I recommend an anti-inflammatory diet until your pores are clear. After that you can eat youghurt, just not in huge quantities in one sitting. Youghurt does not break me out even if I eat it multiple times everyday.

Sure can! Try half a banana and a lot of peanut butter as a snack. As much peanut butter as you want! Mint tea is really anti-inflammatory. You can have small amounts of plain, regular yoghurt with your meals and they will really help with digestion. If you are going to eat vegetables, make sure you cook them really well, it is easier on your tummy :) Take an egg and make it any way you like. Add some butter, garlic, red peppers and salt.

This is a great recipe if you want to make a bunch of meals and lose some weight for spring. Soak a cup of pearled barley or rice for an hour in a cup and a half of warm water. Now boil the barley or rice in hot water until it's big and fluffy. Drain the barley or rice and rinse it with cold water. Buy some meat like turkey or chicken breast. Put it in a pot with a little bit of butter and enough water to cover half of the meat. Put a lid on this and gently boil the water until the meat is cooked (this is called poaching). Once the meat is cooked, take it out and cut it up into very small pieces and put it back into the cooking water. Add some chopped onion, celery, some dried spices like italian seasoning or dried parsley if you have it, a little salt and pepper and some more water. Boil this until the veggies are soft. Now you have a batch of soup you can eat at night that is really anti-inflammatory and super healthy and delicious.

wow definetly gonna try the recipe that u wrote thank you..and i cant eat no more peanut butter as i have just recovered from my addiction lol..had a really unhealthy addiction to it lol..n thanks for the recipe.