Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steph16

to any girls who wear a full face of makeup!

hey girls out there- i just started claravis- 40 mg daily. i know that your skin gets terribly dry, and for those of you out there who like me, put on a full face of liquid foundation and powder foundation you know that when your skin is dry it's hard to put makeup over it, and it shows more how dry and flaky your skin is when you have make up on. now obviously i'm going to moisturize way more than i ever have before, but i wanted to know if anyone had experienced being able to put on your makeup and not have it look like your face is flaking off??? please someone get back to me. so nervous. i rely heavily on my makeup, like a fat girl relies on her hoodie.

love,

steph

i wear a full face of makeup everyday as well. im on 80mg/day and am on month 5. my face is dry, but not flakey at all. i dont think flakiness will be a problem as long as you use a ton of moisturizer. you cant even tell that my skin is dry and my makeup looks better than ever! its amazing to have dry skin in comparison to SUPER oily skin. dont worry!!

:dance: I have always worn full face of make up even b4 i stared getting acne im such a girly girl lol anyway im on my last month of tane and i always wear full face make up, liquid and powder,to be honest it looks wayyy better than it used to because b4 i had oily skin and my skin would start gettin sweat and oily so i had to constantly touch up my make up wich was awfull becuz in the end of the day i looked like i had a pound of make up on and it was really heavy looking yakes!!! But now my skin has no oil at all i only apply make up once a day and now that is winter time i started getting flakes on my chin but i use a lil bit of moisturizer and liquid foundation and it looks great! Flakes r annoying i try to wash them off my face as much as possible but becarefull not to hurt ur sensitive skin dont rub too hard =] Goodluck!

Drinking a lot of water will help with the flakiness, too. Water and moisturizer will be your best friends for awhile.