Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holdontohope

Dermarolling for Scarred Pores

I've heard from a bunch of people that dermarolling can be great for scarring pores, but I'm not sure if those of you who've said this are reporting from personal experience.

My question is has anyone actually tried it themselves and had success? If so, please give more information and a detailed report. It'd be a big help.

I'm not interested in hearing anecdotal reports of people who've heard it can help. I really just want people who have personally seen results on scarred pores with dermarolling themselves.

Thanks!

HOTH, I am currently doing derma rolling and I am covered with scared pores..I am only 2 plus weeks in from my second session so its to soon to tell you anyhting...But if it ends up helping me it can help anybody with scared pores..sorry I cant be of more help now..but if you decide to sit and wait to hear more..in the months to come I will gladly give you my honest opinions and review of how my progress is going be it good or bad..

maybe you could start off with a small roller and roll with that and some good topicals for a few months before taking the plunge with a larger one..I am using a 1.5mm. and then maybe when you are ready to possibly take the next step I will be able to give you some real answers..

either eway, good luck.

HOTH, I am currently doing derma rolling and I am covered with scared pores..I am only 2 plus weeks in from my second session so its to soon to tell you anyhting...But if it ends up helping me it can help anybody with scared pores..sorry I cant be of more help now..but if you decide to sit and wait to hear more..in the months to come I will gladly give you my honest opinions and review of how my progress is going be it good or bad..

maybe you could start off with a small roller and roll with that and some good topicals for a few months before taking the plunge with a larger one..I am using a 1.5mm. and then maybe when you are ready to possibly take the next step I will be able to give you some real answers..

either eway, good luck.

any luck with the dermarolling on the scarred pores? im really interested because im going to be doing this really soon and theres not much on here about this,

Edited by jguy163