Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samj

post-tane worries

i just finished my last pill and have no active pimples. i'm very happy with my 6-month course results. my derm prescribed me retin-a 0.05% cream for night time. in the morning i'm supposed to mix BP 5% gel with clindamycin PH 1% solution. anyone ever used those meds? i've been reading retin-a reviews on this site and a lot of people complain about an initial break out. i'm really really really afraid of that. don't know if i can take it. would love to know what u guys did post-tane and if anyone has any experience with the above mentioned meds. much appreciated.

My derm. prescribed me Clind. solution initially to treat my breakouts on my scalp and spot treat after Tane. It helped a little with my scalp, but worked better on my face. I just apply it before bed after washing my face. Now that breakouts have slowed down a bit, I apply it every other night since it dries me out a bit. But I didn't mix it with BP. Good Luck!