Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shell7

Acne from Yaz

Hi all! First timer here - I have always had skin issues but I'm 38 years old and it seems to be getting worse...I have these hard, round, painful pimples that come and stay for weeks and leave a nice brown scar. Right now I have several in places I have never had them before. I started the pill YAZ a couple weeks ago and have stopped now due to the destruction it has caused on my face. I just purchased Pro-Active and am on day 3..the pimples are still there but now are all dry and peeling on top of the big mountain zit...aarrgghhh...so depressed- won't leave house other than to work and bring my 7 year old to school. Won't go anywhere....worst off I have to go to NY City in 2 weeks for a sales trip then to Vegas...what am I going to do...It takes me an hour to do my makeup and I still look horrible...One of my best features is my face and I cannot deal with my skin looking like this...its not getting better what am I going to do...no makeup will cover...HELP!

Hi all! First timer here - I have always had skin issues but I'm 38 years old and it seems to be getting worse...I have these hard, round, painful pimples that come and stay for weeks and leave a nice brown scar. Right now I have several in places I have never had them before. I started the pill YAZ a couple weeks ago and have stopped now due to the destruction it has caused on my face. I just purchased Pro-Active and am on day 3..the pimples are still there but now are all dry and peeling on top of the big mountain zit...aarrgghhh...so depressed- won't leave house other than to work and bring my 7 year old to school. Won't go anywhere....worst off I have to go to NY City in 2 weeks for a sales trip then to Vegas...what am I going to do...It takes me an hour to do my makeup and I still look horrible...One of my best features is my face and I cannot deal with my skin looking like this...its not getting better what am I going to do...no makeup will cover...HELP!

I've been having these hard bumps on my chin for more than a year now, tried everything...I think the only way to zap these deep skin acnes is to take something internally, have you tried Nicotinamide and zinc????? They helped improve my condition altho not totally clear, they do help suppressing the inflammation..try 500mg of nicotinamide and 30-50mg of zinc and see...I think these hard bumps are totally hormonal...I was thinking about Yaz but after reading your post I have second thoughts....