Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Serenitypinkblossom

What makeup do you wear everyday?

I'm 24 :)

-Either Body Shop Nature's Minerals or CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals foundation, depending on how matte I want to look

-Almay intense i-color trio for hazel eyes, the pink/brown/cream-ish one

-Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner, sable brown

-Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara, black

-NARS Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush

-A neutral or pinkish lip gloss/balm like L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Blush, Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Dreamy, or Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment in Mauve Dream

I enjoy experimenting with my makeup a lot so I don't always use the same products every day... But I usually wear my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation, MAC Studio Finish concealer, Clinique Blush, MAC Plushlash Mascara in Black and MAC Tendertone lip conditioner every day. Then I love to switch up my looks by using colored eyeliner, or a classic cat-eyed look, or smoky eyes... :) I love makeup in general and switching things up.

same here! For a while I actually wanted to be a make-up artist:)

I'm 19 and I've never really worn makeup. I've never liked the idea of it. I don't own anything like that besides chapstick, LOL.

:dance:

I used to wear eyeliner when i was younger.

Now i just wear concealer to cover up pimples :wall: concealer and i have a love-hate relationship. In part i am happy cause it covers my pimples/red marks but it's so time consuming and i feel fake when i wear it.

and chapstick but that isn't makeup.

Oh and I'm 19.

Depends what kind of mood I'm in ;)

on a good day, I stick with ;

Vichy DermaBlend ( 55 Bronze ) = cover over Dark Marks

Natural FX ( B15 ) with SPF 15 = all over - evens tone

Eyes; Keep It Bright :)

- no name eyeshadow ( if any )

- liquid liner (any) thinly on top lid. ( I perfer the Gosh extreme art # 20 )

the gold looks good on me :)

^ and if on the bottom, the outher third

- a light eyeshadow in inner eye lid ( just a little ) = to make my eyes seem brighter

- lastly, 1 COAT of mascara, the lengthening / no clump stuff

Lips;

Vaseline before I leave the house in the morning

Some lipgloss ; usually an orangey pink light color.

nothing TOO dramatic :):naughty:

thats it. Less is more because, your at that odd-hormone dating age right ? :wub:

yea, guys like to see you, not the mask of makeup you wear.. well thats fom my experience. :)

Keep it as minimal and simple as you can.

I'm 14 ( going on 15 )

I Wear Mascara, Eyeliner, Concealer and Foundation

Mascara = 4 swipes

Eyeliner = Kinda heavy..line my eyes 2 times

Concealer and Foundation = as much as needed

And list what kind of makeup look are you going for like smokey eye, ect

I'm going for something kinda natural since i'm 13 and also list your ages

Thankies <3

I'm in my last year of school now (So I'll be 17 soon), and for the past 2-3 years I've generally worn nothing but a dab of eyeliner on a daily basis. (Can't live without it). If I'm feeling brave, maybe some mascara.

I used to go heavy in the early years of high school, but I gave it up and realised hey, I have acne, covering it up with foundation only draws more attention to it, plus it isn't good for my skin. If I'm going out to somewhere special, I'll put eyeshadow on, but not much more.

Personally, people who wear lots of makeup come off looking fake. Especially in high school, where half the girls wear it heavy, but don't put it on right. Orange face anyone?

I wear some Clinique foundation, concealer, loose powder, and mascara, but only when I really need to. Even then I use as little as possible. I'm 13.

Every once in a while I'll go through a no foundation phase --because, for me the depressing truth is that makeup, a lot of the time, actually emphasises my scarring rather than making my skin look better. For the time being, though, I'm back to everyday minerals as it's the most natural-looking makeup I've used (and I'm a big fan of the 'natural' look).

First I buff on a tiny amount of EM's silk dust over my face, then I dab a little foundation over the redder areas and buff it all in to blend. Another quick buff over with a little silk dust and a coat of mascara, and perhaps some eyeliner (I like greys, purples and greens because I'm very fair and black generally looks too harsh on me) and I'm done.

Unfortunately I cannot wear any make up right now. Even the non-comedogenic cosmetics seems to be too much for my skin after my disastrous Retin-a experience. But hopefully things will change soon.

My favourite cosmetics brands are: Philosophy, bareMinerals and smashbox.

Here are the things in my make-up bag:

Primer:smashbox Super-Size Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Concealer:Prescriptives Site Unseen Brightening Concealer

Foundation:bareMinerals SPF 15 Mineral Foundation (in medium)

Blush:philosophy the supernatural mineral blush

Mattifier:bareMinerals Deluxe Mineral Veil

Highlighter:smashbox Light Cast Detail Highlighter

Eyeliner:smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner

Mascara:philosophy big gorgeous eyes mascara

Lip gloss:philosophy the supernatural lip gloss

olay definity antiaging tinted moisturizer

bareminerals in golden medium (mixed with mineral veil, so it looks like fairly light)

physician's formula conceal rx

stila mousse blush

little eyeshadow, covergirl exact eyelights mascara in blue, chapstick

~ Faerie Organics Foundation (used as needed)

~ Eyeliner (very little, usually; only in the outer corners of my eyes on the bottom lid)

~ Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara (1 swipe)

~ every now and then I'll wear my Neutrogena lip tints, but usually I just wear SoftLips chapstick because my lips are highly pigmented naturally.

~ Physician's Formula Eyebrighteners in Natural Eyelight (use just under my eyebrows and the inner corners of my eyes for a sheer, pretty glow :) )

Unlike many females, I do NOT like wearing blush usually. My cheeks are naturally flushed, and every single time I've ever worn blush someone's commented that my face looked red. Blech.

Somebody saying I have too much makeup on would be a pretty bad insult to me, so I like to keep it natural and easy. ;)

i'm trying to stay away from makeup bc ever since i have my skin has been a lot better, but if i have to wear it (which is really only when i'm going to a party or seeing my boyfriend) i take my everyday minerals and mix it up with some cetaphil lotion and then use a big brush to apply more EM powder over that. sometimes i wear NARS orgasm blush. i don't wear eyeliner because my eyes tear a lot and even the waterproof ones end up smudged, and i only wear clear mascara for the same reason.

I'm twenty four, and when I'm going out, I usually wear two coats of MAX Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black, either raisin or brown eyeliner, a bit of L'Oreal True Match concealer (if I need it), and finish it all off with Cover Girl Outlast pressed powder. And, of course, Burt's Bees lip balm. I don't want to look too made up. I just want to play up my eyes a little and even out my skin tone.

I just started getting into make up this year and I absolutely love it! I'm a newb to it but I've already collected quite alot... My skin is fairly clear with a couple of zits and pimples every now & then. I have large pores so I really have to cover up. I also have discoloration of skin so I use foundation everyday.

Make Up Routine:

Benefit Kohl Eyeliner pencil in Sable, they're discontinuing this!! :(

MAX FACTOR 2000 calorie mascara

NYX Champagne eye shadow/OR the benefit big eye palette kit

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW25

BareMinerals Foundation in Light

BareMinerals Mineral Veil

Milani Luminous Blush

For everyday makeup, I only wear:

Clinique city block oil free sunscreen

Maybelline mineral power powder foundation

Chapstick with SPF 15

I generally don't wear any eye makeup for everyday work because I have the habit of rubbing my eyes from time to time, and it just smudges my mascara and eyeliner etc. Plus it is a pain to take off mascara etc. at the end of the day...If I am going out, I do wear eye makeup but then I have to extra careful not to rub my eyes...

Everyday make up is usually:

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation

MAC Studio Finish concealer

NARS loose powder

Blush (usually MAC Blushbaby)

Rimmel London Sexy Curves mascara

Some kind of gloss or lip product.

Oh maybe some bronzer too..and some highlight.

I'm 26 and my ingredients are as follows (in order of application, and I'm NOT even looking in my makeup cupboard because this is my standard work/weekends routine):

1 x dream matte mousse concealer (02 Natural)

1 x l'oreal true match mineral powder (W1 Golden Ivory)

1 x bayonelle bronzer pressed compact (smooth matte - which means no disco ball effect) - used as bronzer for neck and face and swipe in eye sockets

1 x models inc blush (pink blossom - there's a light and strong pink that i mix up) - swipe in eye sockets for quick definition

1 x australis eyeshadow (black and white - yes, that sounds scarey, but I use a smidge of WHITE only to highlight the browbone and dip on the inner corners of my eyes)

1 x rimmel brow pencil (brown)

1 x covergirl lash blast (brown)

1 x nivea care gloss and shine (nude) OR

1 x the body shop 'born lippy' in raspberry.

If I'm going out I use the black in my australis eyeshadow for a smokey eye and use the white to define and go a bit heavier on the bronzer.

My god... when you write it all out like that... that's a LOT of stuff I put on...

My makeup routine has finally slowed down a little now that my skin is improving. I still dream of the day when I can leave the house barefaced, but I'm not sure that will ever happen!

- I apply Nucelle after cleansing

- Fyrinnae rice powder primer

- A light layer of Everyday Minerals foundation (matte)

- EM concealer

- Spritz with water, let dry

- A good layer of EM foundation

- Blush

- Lipstick/gloss

- Eyeliner/eyeshadow/mascara

- Fyrinnae oil control finishing powder

I use..

2 swipes of mascara - Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (Black)

Neutrogena Skin Clearing concealer (01 Fair)

Lipgloss - Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss (10 Grapefruit)

In the summer I switch my concealer (which gets too light for me because of my tan) and use Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint (fair) as a concealer.

I love makeup and wear basically all of the following everyday:

Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation mixed with Manic Panic white foundation

Prescriptives Flawless Skin concealer

Matte black eyeshadow to thicken and darken eyebrows

Mac eyeshadow, I always use Nylon as a highlighter then some other colors

Mac liquid black liner

Prescriptives Mineral Makeup loose powder

Maybelline Dream Mousse blush

Colossal mascara

Red lipliner

Mac Russian Red Lipglass