Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Girls which of the 2 hairstyle do you perfer?

These 2 hairstyle are similiar but with one important difference. One hairstyle looks very natural(does not use any hairstyling material) and other one is more anime like(uses wax to get spikey edge). I am waiting for my hair to grow longer so I can have one of the two hairstyle.

I dunno if they're the same person, but the guy on the right just looks like a douche to me. I've seen him around the internet quite a bit and supposedly he's this international asian heartthrob but I just don't see it.

I dunno if they're the same person, but the guy on the right just looks like a douche to me. I've seen him around the internet quite a bit and supposedly he's this international asian heartthrob but I just don't see it.

What does douche mean? The guy on the right is famous Taiwanese pop star Jay Chou. You dont think he is handsome? I think he is handsome.

He's not hideous, but he's not attractive enough to deserve all the attention he gets.

Now that I've thought about it, there aren't many attractive famous asians.

there aren't many attractive famous asians.

Do you mean famous Asian guys? I know a lot of good looking famous Asian guys

Well that's because you live in Asia, so obviously you can list more than I can. I meant like how in America, there aren't many big A-listers that are asian. There's plenty white guys, black guys, europeans, and aussies. America is supposed to be where all races gather, and asians populate this world more than any other race, but they lack any decent representation here in Obamanation.

Famous asians in America:

Yao Ming - Not attractive, just tall and decent at basketball.

Ichiro - Kinda cute, but not a sex symbol.

Jet Li/Jackie Chain - Just kung-fu action stars.

Chow Yun Fat - Old man

Ang Lee - Old man director

Anyways, I'm going off topic.

Oh, and a douche is a type of bird.

Well that's because you live in Asia, so obviously you can list more than I can. I meant like how in America, there aren't many big A-listers that are asian. There's plenty white guys, black guys, europeans, and aussies. America is supposed to be where all races gather, and asians populate this world more than any other race, but they lack any decent representation here in Obamanation.

Chow Yun Fat - Old man

Ah ok I understand

Chow Yun Fat - Old man

LOL!!!

I like the hair on the left, it looks cooler and funky. The guy on the right looks weird and his hair looks too long and messy.

Get this hair instead, the guy on the right! OW OW!

Btw a DOUCHE is not a bird lol, it's short for "Douche bag", you know, those unnecessary things some women use to clean out their vagina. If you call someone that it's a way of calling them a jerk or asshole.

post-92340-1232725658_thumb.jpg

post-92340-1232725658_thumb.jpg

I like the hair on the left, it looks cooler and funky. The guy on the right looks weird and his hair looks too long and messy.

Btw a DOUCHE is not a bird lol, it's short for "Douche bag", you know, those unnecessary things some women use to clean out their vagina. If you call someone that it's a way of calling them a jerk or asshole.

the hairstyle you recommend me i dont like the back. The back is too short and looks lame but the front is good

the hairstyle you recommend me i dont like the back. The back is too short and looks lame but the front is good

Flippin sexay in my opinion, but whatever :D

Really? You dont like long hair at the back?

*Talks slowly* That's why you grow it out :]

Of course I do, don't you see the massive braided pony tail that guy has in the picture? I also like short hair, it depends on the dude.

Oooh! I love the style on the left! It's really sexy and modern. It looks way better than the one on the right. It's more versatile, too! Could just tousle it in the morning and go, lol. Get that one!!