Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, this is just a quick question. I recently got the acne.org jojoba oil and I really like it a lot. I've mainly been using it with my moisturizer and it's been great. I was just curious if using it with the AHA + as a moisturizer would be okay, I just ordered the AHA yesterday so I hope so. Thanks for any help.

Thanks a lot. One last question, on the site it says to mix a few drops of jojoba oil to the sunscreen. I was just wondering, would you add the jojoba oil to your moisturizer as well? And to the sunscreen, or just one or the other? Thanks again.

I was wondering this as well!

Instead of starting another thread, I also have one other question about the AHA + that maybe someone here can answer:

What is the best way to work the AHA + into the regimen? When you use it as a spot treatment, where do you use it: after the BP and moisturizer or before it? Or do you cleanse, BP, then AHA + on top? And how much?

Sorry for the questions! Someone please help :)

Thanks a lot. One last question, on the site it says to mix a few drops of jojoba oil to the sunscreen. I was just wondering, would you add the jojoba oil to your moisturizer as well? And to the sunscreen, or just one or the other? Thanks again.

Good question, I'd like to know this too? I've just ordered the kit, but I'm confused on if I should order these and when/where to use them. :redface:

Also, if I use Dan's Regiment (kit) is that enough for mild/moderate acne skin, or should I buy other products to go along with it?

Thank you! :dance:

-Jen-

I 've been using the AHA+ on top of the benzoyl peroxide for several weeks now.What I've just started doing is cutting the benzoyl peroxide down to once a day and using the AHA+ alone.

I let it sink in first then put Jojoba Oil over any places I feel needs it or are irritated. I put it all over it doesn't work so well as a spot treatment for me but it's great otherwise and helps those red marks fade faster!

It is a strong percentage so start slowly otherwise you could end up sore and red.

I mix the Jojoba oil in with the moisturiser but I wouldn't mix it with sunblock.

If you want to know any more just ask I'm an old hand with AHAs.I "ve been using them for years and they really are terrific :D

If you are using the AHA as an all over facial treatment, apply it after the bp instead of the usual moisturizer. Dan likes to do this 2-3 nights per week.

Jojoba oil can be added to just about any moisturizer to make it better. Shouldn't be a problem. Dan always recommended adding a few extra drops of jojoba oil to the Olay Complete moisturizer that he recommended for a few years, and it didn't seem to affect the spf properties in any way that I know of.

2nd week on the regiment and this is the most confusing part of it all, using the aha as a spot treatment. I have alot of hyperpigmantation which to me is alot worse than having pimples because it takes FOREVER for these annoying stains to fade so i been using the aha as a spot/blemish spot treatment i let the bp dry for 5 min then add the aha on all the active pimples and marks and let that dry for 10 min. then this is where the problem comes in..i moisturize but i swear it moves the aha and bp all around because i see white streaks and i keep moving it around to absorb and eventually it does but there is no way the aha is stayin ontop of those areas....am i doing somethin wrong?...lastly i tried adding the aha after i moisturized onto active pimples and it actually worked alot better..i didn't think it could penetrate through the bp and moisturizer w/ jojoba