Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nodulis

Cheapest and most reliable source for Acutane?

http://www.freedom-pharmacy.com/Products2....Isotretinoin%29

There's that, and I'm sure there may something else as well; but how reliable are they? I mentioned this one to my mom and she said that I may not know if that's what I'm actually getting, considering Accutane, without coverage, is from $400 to $700 a month. Why the hell would some random company in Australia find it beneficial to sell such a costly drug at such an affordable price?

Hey if u read the site under QanA, it says that their products are different verions on real products. Basically it says that it is accutane and contains the exact same stuff as accutane, but is under a different name. Thats why its so cheap. Just read up on the site.

Hey if u read the site under QanA, it says that their products are different verions on real products.  Basically it says that it is accutane and contains the exact same stuff as accutane, but is under a different name. Thats why its so cheap. Just read up on the site.

You can get anything cheaper. Thats how business work think about it.. Nike shoes are like 120$ but if I lived in mexico.. I could get them for 2$ of the back of the sweat shop. Thats just an exmaple and also I am in canada and I get 40mg 1 month for 120$ Canadian

It's just oratane, the australian generic version of accutane. If you want to know more about it go to.

www.oratane.com

I'd imagine it is so cheap because like i said it is the generic version, also it ships in boxes of 60 tablets as opposed to 30, thus cutting down costs.

Anyway let me know if you're lucky enough to have your credit card accepted because when i tried, it was blocked because apparently they do not accept credit cards with a "higher potential of chargeback"

Im from australia n i would like to say that i bought a 60 pack of oratane similiar to what yous use for about $3.80.. How much do yous pay 4 ur tabs??

hi...just curious about this roaccutane thing.. my derma has mentioned this to me, although i donnot have that many pimples...

ive surf that internet and has come across with its side effects (dry skin, headache, etc)...

for those who have used this treatment, is this really effective? are the side effects worth the result? 8-[

hi...just curious about this roaccutane thing.. my derma has mentioned this to me, although i donnot have that many pimples...

ive surf that internet and has come across with its side effects (dry skin, headache, etc)...

for those who have used this treatment, is this really effective? are the side effects worth the result? 8-[

i'm seriously considering buying accutane off the net. anyone think it will be as effective as accutance gotten w/ a prescription

Buy at your own risk. I was told by someone on Orutane (sp) that it's not working so well. And they've been on it a while; they're experiencing more hair loss and back ache than anything.

The real feat with this b.s. is to get some sort of health coverage or discount plan, that includes Accutane, and just bearing however much it is then. Normally I'd be ready to take any form of the stuff, but the more I think of it, I experienced no side effects and the best results, and I was on the expensive stuff.

I hate the people who manufacture this about as much as I hate IBM, BGM or Starbucks.

RE: THE USE OF ACCUTANE

Only if your acne is bad enough. Otherwise' date=' take a different route, e.g. B5, antibiotics, topical treatments, etc.

I'd only been on Accutane for two months and my face looked as if I'd never had acne in my entire life--and I've had some serious breakouts in the six or so years that I've borne the curse. The only side effects I'd experienced were dry skin, easily remedied by the right moisterizer(s) (I used Biore), chapped lips, also easily helped, and dry eyes, but only if I underslept and smoked a bit too much w***. More often than not, I don't believe many people experience notably adverse side effects from Accutane, but then I was only on a daily 40mg dosage.[/quote']

hey nodulis, effect of accutane is quite impressive on you! you see, i have stubborn pimples, only very few... 1 or 2 breakouts at a time but my pimples dont respond to topical or oral treatments (no preventions have worked for me.. only temporary cures, and ive tried almost all of the treatments there is..) maybe thats why my derma has recommended the accutane treatment.

is the effect of accutane permanent? like after the 4 months treatment...what happens next?

I've been there before and that's the exact reason I would trust Accutane now--because it is intended as a permanent cure.. It's failed some, but it's yet to prove to me that it won't do the job.

I bought it accutane with prescription and on the net . Both work , both are the same. In USA Accutane is damn expensive and most insurance don't cover it ...that is the only different

Thats because the pharm companies know that us Americans are the extremely vain and self concious about our looks and can jack up the price to huge amounts and we will still buy it.

Buy at your own risk. I was told by someone on Orutane (sp) that it's not working so well. And they've been on it a while; they're experiencing more hair loss and back ache than anything.

The real feat with this b.s. is to get some sort of health coverage or discount plan, that includes Accutane, and just bearing however much it is then. Normally I'd be ready to take any form of the stuff, but the more I think of it, I experienced no side effects and the best results, and I was on the expensive stuff.

I hate the people who manufacture this about as much as I hate IBM, BGM or Starbucks.

I bought it accutane with prescription and on the net . Both work , both are the same. In USA Accutane is damn expensive and most insurance don't cover it ...that is the only different

u need derm prescription 4 oratane, im pretty sure u can buy it on the net, in aus its very cheap bcuz its covered by the pharamaceutical benfit fing

for whoever asked earlier. Yes, AMNESTEEM = ACCUTANE.

I took my Accutane prescription to my local pharmacy and the actual packaging it came in said Amnesteem.

for whoever asked earlier.  Yes,  AMNESTEEM = ACCUTANE.

I took my Accutane prescription to my local pharmacy and the actual packaging it came in said Amnesteem.

I could not find accutane or its chemical name, isotretinoin, anywhere on the Freedom Pharmacy website. Has it been removed?